• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

help with registration!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I need help with the following, I have a 496 server online but I can't create an account to be able to enter any, could you help me with this from now on thanks

when I put in chrome my ip / menu appears to register an account but when filling in the fields I get the following: it says that you have to fill in all the fields

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, when I complete the information, it charges me where it says to complete all the fields.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, I need help with the following, I have a 496 server online but I can't create an account to be able to enter any, could you help me with this from now on thanks

when I put in chrome my ip / menu appears to register an account but when filling in the fields I get the following: it says that you have to fill in all the fields

register.php codepage USC-2 ? Change to UTF-8

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
For sure UTF-8 encoding has nothing to do with this.
As you see it shows him directly the PHP Code of the page and this is a main issue when you've not installed the php on your server.

I can't disagree as I barely know anything about PHP, therefore assumed since that guy above knew it that he was closer then I was; although I was only merely agreeing with the previous suggester and nothing more.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For sure UTF-8 encoding has nothing to do with this.
As you see it shows him directly the PHP Code of the page and this is a main issue when you've not installed the php on your server.

U can try convert ur any php to USC-2 and see how it will execute in browser. But, its only one suggestion. Author disappeared)

Upvote 0
Back