Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help with registration!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I need help with the following, I have a 496 server online but I can't create an account to be able to enter any, could you help me with this from now on thanks

when I put in chrome my ip / menu appears to register an account but when filling in the fields I get the following: it says that you have to fill in all the fields

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, when I complete the information, it charges me where it says to complete all the fields.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, I need help with the following, I have a 496 server online but I can't create an account to be able to enter any, could you help me with this from now on thanks

when I put in chrome my ip / menu appears to register an account but when filling in the fields I get the following: it says that you have to fill in all the fields

register.php codepage USC-2 ? Change to UTF-8

Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
For sure UTF-8 encoding has nothing to do with this.
As you see it shows him directly the PHP Code of the page and this is a main issue when you've not installed the php on your server.

I can't disagree as I barely know anything about PHP, therefore assumed since that guy above knew it that he was closer then I was; although I was only merely agreeing with the previous suggester and nothing more.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For sure UTF-8 encoding has nothing to do with this.
As you see it shows him directly the PHP Code of the page and this is a main issue when you've not installed the php on your server.

U can try convert ur any php to USC-2 and see how it will execute in browser. But, its only one suggestion. Author disappeared)

Upvote 0
Back