• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hi Flyff users, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you dont want to piss people off, i suggest you stop deleting everything we post just because you dont like it. I just posted 5 things and they all got deleted, along with my ideas, that had nothing to do with flaming and stupidity.

Keep deleting my posts and you might piss the wrong people off.

It's awesome when you share ideas, it's also awesome when you read the ideas your pals posted and notice you said almost the same thing. Also, no1 will get mad for us deleting stuff. People get mad cause mods are disrespectful.

All flames have already stopped. Dell has done a wonderful job. In a day this looks like a 10x better section.

The layout will be a little smaller, 2 many sub divisions makes it harder to find info. We promise after we sort most crap that we shall divide it the best possible way. Still undecided.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's awesome when you share ideas, it's also awesome when you read the ideas your pals posted and notice you said almost the same thing. Also, no1 will get mad for us deleting stuff. People get mad cause mods are disrespectful.

All flames have already stopped. Dell has done a wonderful job. In a day this looks like a 10x better section.

The layout will be a little smaller, 2 many sub divisions makes it harder to find info. We promise after we sort most crap that we shall divide it the best possible way. Still undecided.

Too many subsections can easily ruin a forum, but if they're organized really well and don't go too deep then there can be multiple ones. Sections IMO should be split between artistic releases/development (2D/3D/Mapping/Websites) and server releases/development (Emulators/Source/Database/AntiHacks) As well as sections for tutorials and releases.

Reaction score
This is the order we shall proceed:

- Read all 350 pages of the crap section, restore to the correct places those threads that are still useful or were useful. We do not plan on deleting all and making it a fresh start. We plan to organize things from 2008-2011. Dell will do this, then I will do this, then Not4You will do this. This way we shall know if we missed something.

- Rename bad threads. There are a lot of threads with confusing tags. [Share], [Release], [Guides], [Tutorials], etc.

- Make a new set of rules.

- Find 3 more mods. This time you'll play by my rules. Mods wont have the entire section. They'll first have help (for example, some would get release, other tutorials, etc) and if they work properly and help, they can be upgraded to full mod. This way mods will have to prove themselves to people and to smods. Harder, better.

- Make subdivisions regarding the rules, the new mods and the users.

As you see, everything is already being done. You thought it would take months but if we all work together it can take days.
And the same goes to you (users) developing stuff. If you work together awesome things will happen.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is the order we shall proceed:

- Read all 350 pages of the crap section, restore to the correct places those threads that are still useful or were useful. We do not plan on deleting all and making it a fresh start. We plan to organize things from 2008-2011. Dell will do this, then I will do this, then Not4You will do this. This way we shall know if we missed something.

- Rename bad threads. There are a lot of threads with confusing tags. [Share], [Release], [Guides], [Tutorials], etc.

- Make a new set of rules.

- Find 3 more mods. This time you'll play by my rules. Mods wont have the entire section. They'll first have help (for example, some would get release, other tutorials, etc) and if they work properly and help, they can be upgraded to full mod. This way mods will have to prove themselves to people and to smods. Harder, better.

- Make subdivisions regarding the rules, the new mods and the users.

As you see, everything is already being done. You thought it would take months but if we all work together it can take days.
And the same goes to you (users) developing stuff. If you work together awesome things will happen.

Sounds great, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with in the end. This section can finally be saved from havoc and chaos.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. We need new and better rules.
2. Stricter rules.
3. More moderators which must be active,helpful and supportive. As well as having the experience and the knowledge they need.

Good luck cleaning this section, going to be a hell of a job.

Reaction score
dont worry about ads, they will all be nuked soon. no server will be named anymore. wait until we are done before crying.

Please idiots do not post in this thread, no one is above the rules. If you push me Ill be glad to ban everyone. stupid teams will be removed. you are nothing to rz, you will be eliminate.

Stay on topic, no1 but you cares about a silly server.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I think everything I would have said has already been named, so I won't repeat it. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Hopefully you can make this section a better place for newcomers and developers alike.

The only thing I'd really like to emphasize is creating a section where people can get together and share ideas. A lot of projects relased really don't have much inspiration at all, and it could give people wanting to try development some ideas to start with.

Also, please consider making a Tutorial section. I know it's already been said, but if all tutorials were in a specific place, it would eliminate a lot of "how to do xyz?" and "how to do xyz? I searched but couldn't find it" help threads.

Just my 2 cents. I'm sure you guys know what you're doing and you'll do a good job in the end.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Stay on topic, no1 but you cares about a silly server.
Stop posting all your childish flame crap and let the man work here. If you aren't going to post something that is constructive about how to improve the section, don't bother.

~FlyFF DeV~
Reaction score
In my opinion you should make few things like:

New Sections ~Show~
~Request~

Clean forum from threads like:

I need something.....blahblahblah

and 3 post under like:
It was already released search...

There are many things that aren't in The Sticky thread and it should be changed i think.

..And lovely flamers i don't see many of them get any ban.

Thats what i think.

Last edited:
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In my opinion you should make few things like:

New Sections ~Show~
~Request~

Clean forum from threads like:

I need something.....blahblahblah

and 3 post under like:
It was already released search...

There are many things that aren't in The Sticky thread and it should be changed i think.

..And lovely flamers i don't see many of them get any ban.

Thats what i think.

In my opinion show threads are 100% pointless, they contribute nothing and are basically an ego booster. People should be limited to show threads or just have one thread to show off their stuff without any advertisement appearing in the post.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
In my opinion show threads are 100% pointless, they contribute nothing and are basically an ego booster. People should be limited to show threads or just have one thread to show off their stuff without any advertisement appearing in the post.

I agree with you, but honestly they won't dissapear and they usually end in flames already. It would be better to have a section sort of like an advertisement section where they can all show off their stuff and no one can post on their threads. That way, they can show off their epenis without spamming the main section and nobody has to even see the threads if they don't want to look.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with you, but honestly they won't dissapear and they usually end in flames already. It would be better to have a section sort of like an advertisement section where they can all show off their stuff and no one can post on their threads. That way, they can show off their epenis without spamming the main section and nobody has to even see the threads if they don't want to look.

That'd be a good idea. Make a section where everybody can advertise which will eventually go to hell and people will vote to remove it. Once it's removed, all the e-penis advertisers will have left or started doing other things and that could easily solve the problem.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Imho, regarding the Show threads, if people want to show off their work, TAKE IT TO THE BLOGS. I've seen plenty of people showing off their work on the RZ Blogs instead of creating a Show Off thread. It's way better that way.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Imho, regarding the Show threads, if people want to show off their work, TAKE IT TO THE BLOGS. I've seen plenty of people showing off their work on the RZ Blogs instead of creating a Show Off thread. It's way better that way.

But then they think no one ever sees it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You actually have given me an idea for a new website to make.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a newbie in programming and making project, but i have a suggestion that could help people like me who want to know always something more and new, and not just making showoffs of templates like usually happens

Why don't we do small groups of users that work on a common project and develop it step by step? it would create something new and increase the will of knowledge, that is the soul of a community.

For example, we can select some Group Masters between the people who are most expert, or know more about something, and then the people who want to follow them to learn and develop will join the group they want.

For example:
Group Master: SUser1
- SuperUser1 likes c-like syntax and prefers to work with sockets, memory management, sql databases. So he/she will start an emulator project written in c++/c#/java.
Then:
- User2 joins SuperUser1 group/team because he loves writing asynchronous connections and wants to write and learn how stored procedures work
- User3 joins SuperUser1 group/team because knows something about memory allocation and database but wants more about connections

---These people and some other form a team and will work on a common project, a common repository, a common chat and they have an official thread about their creations. They will necessarily learn something new if they work, and will necessarily produce something: learning and development will proceed in the same way at the same time---

The groups can be made for every aspect of a server, and every aspect can have more groups: SERVER SIDE EMULATORS, CLIENT SIDE EMULATORS, HTML/PHP are just examples for groups.

And overall, in my opinion, it's not important what you produce, or if your emulator is complete or powerful, if your project is awesome or not: the most important thing is believe hard in what you make.

Small groups made of a leader and some learners is the way to go

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Atleast goodluck with the hard work. The section is never going to be the same anymore I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back