Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

High School Musical

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone else love the High School Musical songs as much as I do? They are amazing, especially Breaking Free sung by Troy and Gabriella?

Is there any other HSM fans on this forum?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd suggest you have a look at this web-site Billie is most likely referring to this song

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
due to a msn conversation with bille in which i was described as 'centre of the universe' and 'superiour' this post has been deleted

Last edited:
I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol, well its a nice Disney Movie, its only for pop people to watch it if im correct.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no and frankly i don't see how they manage to sell the DVD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't ever mention this piece of poop film ever again...especially not in the music lounge. It's the worst musical I've ever seen directed...EVER.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't ever mention this piece of poop film ever again...especially not in the music lounge. It's the worst musical I've ever seen directed...EVER.

Everyone is allowed to post their own views and thoughts. :smilewink
It's a shame not many people agree with my thoughts.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a shame that I had to go through the experience of watching the movie with my girlfriend's little brother.

I wish
Reaction score
Everyone is allowed to post their own views and thoughts. :smilewink
It's a shame not many people agree with my thoughts.
If you are the girl in your avatar, I will agree with you.

Reaction score
Rofl. Musicals in general, are horrible. At least the ones i've seen. :p
lol "Dirty,rotten scoundrels," "Sweeny Todd," etc. are bad musicals? Disney may produce crap but some musicals are awesome :D? THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS?! (animation yes, but lol it's a musical :p). What about Grease man?

lol sutsurikeru what's fun for the kids is me blasting In Flames' "Craw Through Knives" song at church two Sundays ago in my car before I left :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol sutsurikeru what's fun for the kids is me blasting In Flames' "Craw Through Knives" song at church two Sundays ago in my car before I left :D

Hell Ducking YEAH! I love that song. Love that band. Love your style! :tongue:

Back