Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

HON heroes of newerth

CokZz said:
i found this.. maybe useable..

Old news

EDIT::

HON LAN Offline

Support, please :cool:

Last edited:
i know who sells the official files
but he dont sell cheap
if anyone want the info sendme a pm i dont want to advertise them

Up, =) Where is all developers ? =)
Emulator, or server files is kinda best choise for now

Hon-extreme bad codded server, em not "bad" but wrong codded, no one will pay for them an a single dollar .

i dont know bout private server files..
but if u only want to play in LAN..
i can try upload the local game enabled HoN client..
its an outdated client.. version 1.28

never played HoN due to haveing to pay for an account, but that would be sick to be able to try it out at least and play with my gf..

oh no ) ololo but we russian coders made it ) made hon srv ) it's work fine(some features we write at free time) at all version but we have only 0.1.28 and 0.1.39 working servers and his dll ) if anybody can get full SERVERS dll(k2.dll and game.dll,cgame.dll game_shared.dll) we can launch 1.0.8.2 and upper versions of hon ^_^

if you edited (k2.dll and game.dll,cgame.dll game_shared.dll) you are moving in the wrong way .

90% that game will crash .
Anyway will be there an release ? ( Russian coders are best )

lol .. you must pay for server file .. 1000 USD there is proposal and TOS for server file ..

lol :) we made own masterserver like official server. We dont buy any source. works fine login,stats(not well), creating game,chat,friends,ignore,bans, server list. But we have trouble in SERVER(some days ago we made working 0.1.39.1 version)

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

if you edited (k2.dll and game.dll,cgame.dll game_shared.dll) you are moving in the wrong way .

90% that game will crash .
Anyway will be there an release ? ( Russian coders are best )

Yep yep! It is epic fail!!! We searching any way to launch new versions. >_<

Damn S2 how they code those dlls :lol:
Old version of the clients is more stable than new as well ...
but need to move on and restrict the last clients ...
Loki17 Keep walking ;)

Back