Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[How To] Add New items from War Inc or Other Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Peace Guys so a lot of people asking around how to add new Weapons, Skins or Cloths.

So first of all you need The War Inc Extractor, this tool Converts your Bin Files from War Inc to his Source ( YOU MUST HAVE WAR INC INSTALLED), you can find the Source files in you Extractor Directory Under Out.

Next step is to convert your SCB files to Sco files, You cant use Scb Files in Warz So you must convert it.
To Convert your files you need this

Just put that on your Server in your SRC folder and replace it, this is a new Source code from NeoZero Thanks again for that dude =). If you replaced everything and build it, you put your Objecktsdepot/ Weapons folder from your Extracted War Inc ( For example) in your Warz Server Objecktsdepot/ Weapons folder ( Dont forget to Copy past your Data/Weapons folder from your Extracted War Inc or you dont have any Store icons).

Now just Run Rsbuild and it will convert all your New past in Scb Files to Sco, after that you will find all Convert Sco Files in your Objeckts/Weapons Directory.

Step III.

Now we Must Insert your new Created objeckts into Warz For that You open your ItemDb.xml
I give you an Example.

Look at
<Weapon itemID="101310" category="27" upgrade="1" FNAME="EXP_M26" Weight="180">
<Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Weapons/EXP_M26.sco" AnimPrefix="EXP_M26" muzzlerOffset.x="0" muzzlerOffset.y="0" muzzlerOffset.z="0" />
<MuzzleModel file="" />
<HudIcon file="$Data/Weapons/HudIcons/EXP_M26.dds" />
<Store name="Frag Grenade" icon="$Data/Weapons/StoreIcons/EXP_M26.dds" desc="The fragmentation grenade is used to spray shrapnel upon exploding. Pull the pin and dont forget to throw it far.. Fire in the hole!" LevelRequired="0" />
<PrimaryFire bullet="grenade" damage="50" immediate="false" mass="10" decay="50" speed="20" area="10" delay="4" timeout="0" numShells="1" clipSize="1" reloadTime="1" activeReloadTick="0" rateOfFire="60" spread="1" recoil="1" numgrenades="0" grenadename="asr_grenade" firemode="100" ScopeType="default" ScopeZoom="0" />
<Animation type="grenade" />
<Sound shoot="" reload="" />
<FPS IsFPS="1" i0="0" i1="0" i2="0" i3="0" i4="0" i5="0" i6="0" i7="0" i8="0" d0="0" d1="0" d2="0" d3="0" d4="0" d5="0" d6="0" d7="0" d8="0" />
</Weapon>

Under That you past ( for a Red Smoke nade for example)
<Weapon itemID="101410" category="27" upgrade="1" FNAME="Exp_SmokeG_Red" Weight="180">
<Model file="Data/ObjectsDepot/Weapons/Exp_SmokeG_Red.sco" AnimPrefix="EXP_M26" muzzlerOffset.x="0" muzzlerOffset.y="0" muzzlerOffset.z="0" />
<MuzzleModel file="" />
<HudIcon file="$Data/Weapons/HudIcons/Exp_SmokeG_Red.dds" />
<Store name="Red Smoke Grenade" icon="$Data/Weapons/StoreIcons/Exp_SmokeG_Red.dds" desc="A Red Smoke Grenade can be used for marking a location or obscuring you from your enemy's sight" LevelRequired="0" />
<PrimaryFire bullet="smoke_grenade_red" damage="50" immediate="false" mass="10" decay="50" speed="20" area="10" delay="4" timeout="0" numShells="1" clipSize="1" reloadTime="1" activeReloadTick="0" rateOfFire="60" spread="1" recoil="1" numgrenades="0" grenadename="asr_grenade" firemode="100" ScopeType="default" ScopeZoom="0" />
<Animation type="grenade" />
<Sound shoot="" reload="" />
<FPS IsFPS="1" i0="0" i1="0" i2="0" i3="0" i4="0" i5="0" i6="0" i7="0" i8="0" d0="0" d1="0" d2="0" d3="0" d4="0" d5="0" d6="0" d7="0" d8="0" />
</Weapon>

Now you Insert Your new Item ( dont foregt to add your Item to Your Language Files, or you have no Name Ingame)

Sooo Now open Navicat ( I Use Navicat for That ) and Open Items_Weapons and add a New String Down there.
101410 Exp_SmokeG_Red 27 red smoke grenade 0 0 0 grenade grenade 50 0 10 20 50 10 4 0 1 1 1 0 60 1 1 0 asr_grenade 100 30 default 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Exp_SmokeG_Red 180
Close and Save.

Now open Items_LootData and add a New record or replace a old One.
Insert
555 301160 0.75 101410 10 50 smoke nade

Now save and Rsbuild Everything. After that go Ingame and Tipp /gi 101410 and Wollahh A Working Smoke Grenade.

All Other items Like Guilie Suit or any Other Armor/ Cloth Will work on the exackt Same Way Just Create a New Line under Items_Gear for Cloth.
To use Map Assets you must create new Collision for some items or you just Walk Trougth Them.

So i hope that helps Everyone here a Big Thx To NeoZero For your Source and FolkZ For some help to figure out how it works =).
To add new items from Other Games you Need to figure Out how to convert Obj To Sco for that Look at the Help section there are Some nice Topics about it =).

Edit: if you find any Faults tell me =).

Here the Complete files

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhh the program does not even work.

Code:
 Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    War Z Data Extractor.exe
  Application Version:    0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    50967372
  Fault Module Name:    ntdll.dll
  Fault Module Version:    6.1.7601.17725
  Fault Module Timestamp:    4ec49b8f
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Offset:    0003331f
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    0a9e
  Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:    0a9e
  Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works for me ^^ FolkZ and all people i talked too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then i cant help you With that look after an other Extractor for me and some other People it works.

If you cant get the extractor working here are the Weapon files from War Inc

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nice tutorial, you will make a video of this ? i'm a dumb guy so i need video hahahaha, :)
you'll do a tutorial only for grenade or heavy armor ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The crash has nothing to do with file names. Did that too, I don't post without trying something. Used 2 PC now.

Used a different extractor. Does this one get the missing animation files for guns?

Nobody
Reaction score
The crash has nothing to do with file names. Did that too, I don't post without trying something. Used 2 PC now.

Used a different extractor. Does this one get the missing animation files for guns?
Some files it loses time to extract....

Post your r3dlog on pastebin to i see what happens.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no r3dlog just a log and it finds the installation then crashes on the line where it says outputting files to folder out

I posted the appcrash error earlier. Same on 2 PCs.

Nobody
Reaction score
There is no r3dlog just a log and it finds the installation then crashes on the line where it says outputting files to folder out

I posted the appcrash error earlier. Same on 2 PCs.
Already tried to use this http://forum.ragezone.com/f792/src-exe-extract-data-original-923280/
and change bin like WZ like i say?

Sometimes he will lose some other files there, although so far for me has no ItemDB of War Inc...

About crash i mean of the new weapons, earlier you said that when wearing some new weapon could crash the game....
Can Be: Wrong Name on ItemDB and Sever DB, Wrong Animation our maybe SQL different DB of server....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the grenade is very easy, omg, stop begging and check War Inc Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already tried to use this http://forum.ragezone.com/f792/src-exe-extract-data-original-923280/
and change bin like WZ like i say?

Sometimes he will lose some other files there, although so far for me has no ItemDB of War Inc...

About crash i mean of the new weapons, earlier you said that when wearing some new weapon could crash the game....
Can Be: Wrong Name on ItemDB and Sever DB, Wrong Animation our maybe SQL different DB of server....

I never said any weapons crash the game.....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And Yep if you Want i can create a Tutorial for Weapons / Smoke Nades and cloth in 3 Hours =)

Lazy if you have any Problem please Post more Infomration about it, or use the other help treads to get missing files you see for some people everything works.

Nobody
Reaction score
I never said any weapons crash the game.....
lol So I to traveling here >_>
If you need any file in War Inc tells me, since I have the animations to Complete ItemDB and some. sco working (as I had a Ghillie before everyone except Gigatoni :p ) :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And Yep if you Want i can create a Tutorial for Weapons / Smoke Nades and cloth in 3 Hours =)

Lazy if you have any Problem please Post more Infomration about it, or use the other help treads to get missing files you see for some people everything works.
Yes i need a tutorial with grenade smoke man :/
if you can help...
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back