• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to change the attribute of the weapon ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there.
So i want to change the value of any weapon , lets say at lvl 70 +10 instead of having +356 intelligence i want to change it to have 200 intelligence or even 1000 intelligence what folder should i look into it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay thank you so much , I just need it for weapons tho

So ItemGetMAttr is the main attribute depends on the character whether its a wizz or a sin but what i wanna know the weapon how to change it like to have more intelligence / dex / vit and so on

Find in attrib.csv item (usually starting from top)
FactorType should be 3;4;5;6;7;8 (1=Weapon, 2=Assistant, 3=Armor etc)
FactorColor will be color of quality (1=green;7=platinum)
You will figure out rest
There will be more than 1 that means attributes for item are chosen random from these attributes lists
Some of them may have Dodge, some of them not, ItemGetMAttr is the main attribute it will be set automatically depending on item type
For example assassin=dex, wizard=int, monk=str

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so i got it now if i need to double it, it should be "ItemGetMAttr*2" that's it? So if i want it to have random number like 245
Also ItemGetMAttr should be in pMAttr
If you use 200 in pMAttr then assassins armor for example will have 200 but it wont depend on item level that means 2lvl item will have same as 20lvl thats why expressions are in talisman ItemGetMAttr, ItemGetCon, ItemGetWiz....

*UPDATE*

Expressions are parsed, if you know any programming language u will understand easily.
If u want higher Int/Str/Dex for example use ItemGetMAttr*2 (2x more attr, etc.. (simple arithmetic))

*UPDATE*

I cant give you full information cause of private servers competetion

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And another question any weapon got 3 phases Like (vitality / Intelligence and vitality / Intelligence) is there a way do add a 4th one? or modify the 3 of them

Upvote 0
Back