Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well then , thanks in advance. but now , i face new prob , which i tried to update my skills to ep10. and this one come out. any idea? i cant find any solution for it here.
gwf3k8e - How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures - RaGEZONE Forums

my easiest solution in that problem is to re-install cabal in centos.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright ;) server up again. need to figure how to grab in those ep10 skills , arcane trace and etc. need to read a lot :D haha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I have followed the guide exactly thus far, servers + CentOS are all running up fine. (PuTTy shows all servers in OK status)

Edited the Internal.txt file with the IP and IP_Chat to the same IP as the one on my CentOS.

However when I start the game, it says "You have failed to connect the server. Please try later."

What am I not doing right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any here who can give me a download link ep8 Cabal client on another server , in because the download is very slow in the deposit file and if the download reaches half

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help me. in putty when i type ./cabal_install.sh this will appear "-bash: ./cabal_install.sh: Permission denied"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can login but i can't enter the channel how to solve this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for quick reply. i've done checking MagicKey and Ver. are same in mysql still can't enter channel

Here's my log file can you check it for me sir

thanks again

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

HxC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll be giving this a try. Thanks for your efforts.

Back