How to open elements.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Hello.
I tried to open elements.data with sELedit++ but i have this error
RAE will open my file but i can't buy this program
Could some help me whis this
Please

I was attached my elements.data maybe some know how to fix this....

324234 - How to open elements.data - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Server Information
1.5.5
Last edited:
Id have to guess that whatever editer your using the 1.5.5 config file is corrupted, best bet would be to try another editer
 
Upvote 0
Id have to guess that whatever editer your using the 1.5.5 config file is corrupted, best bet would be to try another editer
My sEledit is fine. I opened all other elements.data and everything is fine
I use this config files

best bet would be to try another editer
Which one ?
 
Upvote 0
Doesn't matter, if another editer doesn't open the file then its possible its got a protection on it from RAE editer
 
Upvote 0
Back