Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up RealityRP WITH PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've fixed it, but when I start the client, and load is suddenly when fully charged, the client window black

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what is net bind ip?
and I also got this error at the client
<b>Notice</b>: Use of undefined constant SSO_TICKET - assumed 'SSO_TICKET' in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\play.php</b> on line <b>8</b><br />

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client keeps reloading and no connection is made to emulator. Is there a fix to this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need the download for facebook swfs i have tried the download links on the post but none of them work for me casue i got a white screen but everything else works

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
from my experience with reality rp unless you know how to code its pointless it needs a bit of work its not a bad emu mind you just needs some work i have a stable ish version of it but yeah great tut anyway!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, I'm getting this error in the EMU and play.php is just a blank screen. HELP PLEASE ;D emu - How to set up RealityRP WITH PICTURES - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm getting this error in the EMU and play.php is just a blank screen. HELP PLEASE ;DView attachment 118272

Your getting this error because you do not have the

Sql connector 6.4.4

download here:

The emu should boot fine after this,

and if you have the problem of the client just reloading then change your play.php with this one

Hope it helps!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RP1 is dead now, I think he's going to sell RP2..

No, Your going to get it free but its going to be getting premium service. For example: Live Chat support, Quick replies on help requests, Licensing system (FREE LICENSES!! :D - So I can control how my emulator is used (and force people to pay when I need money))

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
who the hell makes a role play of habbo hotel when its not suposto be RP just make it normal u ppl are messing the hole "habbo HOTEL" idea up this is not habbo real its habbo hotel screw off with this crap no one likes role play habbo hotel fake job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back