Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up RealityRP WITH PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very nice tutorial, if you ask me. I'm thinking about setting it up on localhost and testing it out. I'll be sure to make my EMU more stable, as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your getting this error because you do not have the

Sql connector 6.4.4

download here:

The emu should boot fine after this,

and if you have the problem of the client just reloading then change your play.php with this one

Hope it helps!

I got the same error , i've installer sql connector 6.4.6 , restarted my computer and again the same error ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey is the link dead for cms when i go to drop box i t gives me a 404

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This help me, thank you so much! But I have one tiny problem, my RP client is black whenever I enter it, can you help me, or...?

For the emu, you have to go computer>xampp>htdocs>global.php and erase the password thats there. For the emulator to work, download this; . Once you've downloaded the file, run the emulator and it shall work. :)

Regards,
Mike Anderson

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i try enter my client this happens

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will localhost it and get it going and give to NOOBS ;) Virtual Box it LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who needs help with creating a RP Server, add on skype.

trill_kobe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That really will not help at all, the Whole reality RP server needs a total re code, it always has done.
LOL, it does help from the 5minute restart... duh? There will still be the 1 hour crash but regardless it helps.. Think before you post idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back