• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to setup debbo v4 + CMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NL:
Hehe, eindelijk een Old Skool server met een MySQL database. Maar hij laggt enorm (al met 1 gebruiker online). Heeft daar iemand een fix voor? Het zou beter zijn als iemand een MySQL database voor Debbo V3.5 maakt, maar bijna iedereen kopiëert alles, past het een beetje aan en zegt vervolgens dat ze het zelf gemaakt hebben.
Btw, goede tut over het opzetten van dit.

EN:
Hehe, finally a server Old School server with a MySQL database. But, it laggs extremely with only 1 user online. Does somebody have a fix for that? It should be better if somebody makes a MySQL database for Debbo V3.5, but almost everybody copypaste the files, edit it a little bit, and says they made it totally self.
Btw, good tut about set this up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yay mine works now hosting the cms off a differant server :)
atlantic-hotel.tk. i just need some dcr's were you don't have to re login again lol if they work :)

You also needs a new client, cause this client is made for logging in @ the client, not at the site.

O, and you need to edit your SQL database, cause Debbo AND the database needs to know if somebody has logged in on the site.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I go to http://localhost/

and it gives this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 344

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The installer won't show up if I enter localhost (Via webbrowser). Text and some pictures shows up though, like: Login.. Register.. etc. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Edit:
I forgot to change Yes to No in the config.php. Great tutorial! :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Debbo 4 doesnt open it just sticks on the welcome to Debbo loading screen D:
I had the same problem. What you need to do (I assume that you got Windows 7) is that you have to register the MSWINSCK.OCX file which isnt on Windows 7. How you do it: Copy and paste the MSWINSCK.OCX file from the folder where your server is to C:/Windows/System32 then search for CMD (by typing in CMD in the search box)( Do not just press enter! ) When you've searched for it, right click CMD and click "Run as administrator". Now you just need to approve that your the administrator then a black window will show up with white text. If it says C:/Windows/System32 there then you don't have to do anything if it doesn't then:
Now, get to the system32 directory,
to go back: cd\
to see the files and maps in the directory you are in:
DIR
to open a map: cd MAPNAME

for example if it opens in the C:\ directory
you can type
CD WINDOWS
and after that
CD SYSTEM32
Now what you have to type is:
Code:
regsvr32 MSWINSCK.OCX
Then it should say that it was registered.

And I have a problem myself, the client is completely black and I've tried changing DCRs, please help!
-Lyserinc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No problems! I still got my problem, The client/loader is completely black and no shockwave or anything shows up. I've tried your DCRs and my own.. Please help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL. Imgpath fails + LINKS. ex. "localhost/localhosttabreedem"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hee reetscheeter :D
Eindelijk een nederlander :p
Kan je zabboweb op een andere site uploaden?
Ik kan mediafire niet openen want dan krijg ik mijn habbo retro :S
Heel erg vaag ja :S
Zou dat kunnen? dat zou je me erg kunnen helpen :D

Laturss.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hee reetscheeter :D
Eindelijk een nederlander :p
Kan je zabboweb op een andere site uploaden?
Ik kan mediafire niet openen want dan krijg ik mijn habbo retro :S
Heel erg vaag ja :S
Zou dat kunnen? dat zou je me erg kunnen helpen :D

Laturss.

voor jou altijd:p
er staan al 2 linken maar praat voortaan engels omdat anders mods gaan zeiken:).
RapidShare AG, Cham, Switzerland

Reaction score
I see Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 344

not the cms
Can you help my'
sorry for my bad english im dutch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ik heb iets fout gedaan en ik weet niet hoe ik het recht moet zetten:S
als ik bijv op inloggen klik gaat hij wel naar de goeie site maar hij vergeet 1 / dus kan ik niet inloggen:S
kijk hij doet zeg maar dit http://"mijn ip"account/login maar er moet 1 / voor account en dat doet ie niet...
hoe kan ik dat verandere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back