Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

u need to be sure that ur SCFeXDB Is running so u dont get that error on GS.

use this on mapserverinfo.dat it will work.

Code:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// MapServerInfo.dat
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//==================================================================================================================	
//ServerCode	MapServerGroup	InitSetting	  IP Adress	 Port
//==================================================================================================================

0		0		1		"SHere ur IP"	55901
1		1		1		"SHere ur IP"	55903
19		0		0		"SHere ur IP"	55919
end

//ServerCode    MoveAbleOption   Map	DestServerCode
//(Server cord) (mobile yes or no option) (Maeb) (destination server cord)
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 0 30 19
0 0 31 19
0 0 34 19
0 0 41 19
0 0 42 19
// 0 0 57 19
// 0 0 56 19

1 0 30 19
1 0 31 19
1 0 34 19
1 0 41 19
1 0 42 19
// 1 0 57 19
// 1 0 56 19

19 1 30 -1
19 1 31 -1
19 1 34 -1
19 1 41 -1
19 1 42 -1
// 19 1 57 -1
// 19 1 56 -1
end

thank you for help
it work :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

karLi is there any chance that i can replace that client that you posted for any season5.4 client? because this one has many changes and i really don't like it.
thank you =)

Reaction score

yes use any client u want u just change the serial and the version of ur client to server files

check ur main.exe with maincracker of ur new client
and take serial and version and put on server files
then try again :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Karli, won't you help me solving this? i must say that i cannot run by any means the "scfquerryanalizer" don't know why, keeps giving errors, i want to know why my database gives those errors there, with those columns, won't you give me a hand?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Karli, won't you help me solving this? i must say that i cannot run by any means the "scfquerryanalizer" don't know why, keeps giving errors, i want to know why my database gives those errors there, with those columns, won't you give me a hand?

I can see you are Spanish speaking, so I'm going to explain it in Spanish.

//Lo primero que se puede ver es que no ha creado ODBC, puede hacerlo manualmente pero todos los files vienen con un archivo llamado ODBC.reg, dicen x64 o x86 o algo así, eso depende de su sistema.
// Segundo. Tiene que crear las bases de datos MuOnline, Ranking etc, y después restaurarlas.
// Tercero y el peor de los casos, si NO tiene instalado SQL Server you can correr el servidor.
//Si no entiendes alguno de los pasos, búscalos en "Como instAlar uno servidor MU Online ...." usando Google, sigue los pasos pero usando estos files.
//Resumen:*Instala SQL Server (de preferir vercion 2000),
*Crea y Restaura Base de Datos.
*Ejecuta ODBC.reg qeu viene junto a los archivos .bak

If you don't understand something try reading Spanish guides.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

As you may see, i'm writing in english and i'm not asking for a translation or something, i find it very descriminatory to send me reading "spanish guides". But thanks any way.

My server is already running, but i can not solve the problem of that rows missing on my databases. I think, as i already said that, it has something to be with the SQLqueryanalizer.

Reaction score

maybe u must run the sqlqueryanalzier as admin also configure it correctly on .txt
cus i never had to run the sqlqueryanalizer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i've been looking throught internet and it seems to be a problem with the GS its for a different kind of DB, maybe others have the same problem as me, but they never look at scexdb
anyway, it runs perfect, just want to know about those missing rows.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just use the new client on main post and u will not have the enter account problem.

I have the new client you mentioned since I had the [Enter Your Account] error like others before me; but, how do I get that new client to connect to the server that I've made? I've done searches for 'connect' with the Hex editor like with the first client you posted, but can't find where to add my IP address.

When i open the .exe to run the new client it brings up a different splash page with Korean (??) text and does a slow update. When I click on [Game Start] nothing happens.

I've gone over the video three times now, and the server starts up just fine. It's the client that I'm having issues with in connecting to the client. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the new client has no such an errors... u just edit ip on main.exe and u can find connect text string too..

You are right, the NEW client has no errors, the OLD one did - that is why I downloaded the NEW one. I cound the connect text string, edited it but when i click [Game Start], nothing happens. Thinking my OS is a problem with what you've created, I'll try other guides. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'll try it again, the main question now is does this set up work with a router?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i can't see the activation code :/. Windows 7 x64! D:

EDIT: I thought it was something else... You should of said Password:....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay.. so now i'm getting "Event Chip Server OFFLINE!" when i run GS. Can anyone help me?

Edit#1: Event.exe says "FAILED TO LOAD : odbc_connection,mu2003_pass"
"FAILED TO LOAD SERVER CONFIG DATA"

Edit#2: odbc_connection thing. I'm assuming it's my Mysql password... It's not wrong. >.<

Edit#3: Set SQL with a password and got it to work.
Edit#4: I have a new issue.. Are the accounts MD5, if so i get some error... and Login DC :/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

For the data bases i made Event, Ranking, MuOnline, and SCFMuTeam. Then i did "all files"-"restore" and used the 4 DB Scripts. So... i'm sure they're right?

Back