Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

did u runned the odbc.req?
is that in the DB Scripts/ODBC folder? If so i ran the 7/x64, and Here's what i get when i make a MD5 account.
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

client error..

Error to load AntiHack.dll
but the .dll is on the files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

client is fully normal working . i dont know maybe something ur antivirus deleted or so.. cus the client is normal working.

do i need to put Data of the client in Server files?
im trying another client :/:

and also when i run the GameServer shortcut Error(BotPetError:BotPetIndex2 doesnt exist)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Bot pet error is nothing important.
will be fixed in next update .
also dont try other client.. cus this client is good for those files

if u will change client then u must change main.exe version
serial
and IP .
and some more stuff like movereq.bmd from data\local\
client.txt ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello there.. Ive done all i can about IPS/DBs etc.. But when i Run the GS etc it says Chip Server OFFLINE.. o_O;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Seems like my event server cant connect to mysql? And i added it to mysql and it said successfuly restored..

Edit: Got it running now, But now i cant make an new account with MuMaker..
Edit2: Fixed account making :)

Okay now its up and running fine. my OS is Windows 7 32bit, so for the people with windows 7. It works!

Question to KarLi > How can i change the Max HP for characters? :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

..sir karli..why the join server is always running..i wait almost 1hour but not ready can you please help me.. sir thnx

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did you downloaded the JS.exe and put that into the muserver direction?
Else you probably did something wrong with editing..

:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank you :) royalpro :) i already fix thnx

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No problem ^^ hehe :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you help me with this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi sir karli..can you please help me...all is ready but cant connect into the server..i already crack the main.exe and i use mu builder but not working.. can you please help me :)
my english is bad :(

Reaction score

well what u trying to say ? u must run main.exe not mu.exe and cus main.exe runs directly to the game.

oh ok if u dc = ports or not correctly edited ur IP on main.exe

u must edit main.exe with "HEX EDITOR" no other way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

KarLi hey bro, found anyone that can change max hp limit? btw ur server doesnt have Cyrious armor etc how to add? :D

Back