Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup SuddenAttack Private Server FPS GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yeah please provide a new Links for the serverfiles / client files with mediafire or somewhere we can download them and thanks ~

well there's these slightly older files here ...i did have these files from this thread but my computer broke so i lost them :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am going to update the links soon.My internet is too slow.

I forgot what's inside suddenattack server files.I got lots of files inside my suddenattack server folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I go open one of lauchers (Open 1.exe) says:
Code:
Path Invalid

What should I do!? :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys! I want to know how to creat some bots in-game. but I dont know how to do it. anyone can help me??. plzzzz.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The shop in game, how to change the price of a gun?. I want but I cant do it.... :(.
--
So sad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys! I want to know how to creat some bots in-game. but I dont know how to do it. anyone can help me??. plzzzz.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The shop in game, how to change the price of a gun?. I want but I cant do it.... :(.
--
So sad

Bro, we need to open Game Server for it runs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wonder if its possible to do something to start the game without account number that people will write the login information ingame
if yes please say how what file to edit
thank.

Hi, it is instead of using a account number use it for a password. What I mean is that you could use a website to check the id/pass if it successfully logins it extracts the pass and auto-edit the command.txt file UserNO"testpassword" this way no one could login to anyone's account :) I'm using this method by making my own program and linking it to my website and to play the game :D

PS: I made a lot of bug fixes for this you can check them all HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back