Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup SuddenAttack Private Server FPS GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP ME!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
First you should learn how you can read, or learn a bit english :) Then you can analyze the mistake:

[ERROR] Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server
[ERROR] Detail: Login failed for user "satest"

A human with a common sense will see that there is a colon before Source and Detail.
So now we can see there is a Source and a Detail.
The Source: tells you what your Gameserverdebug got problems with. The server stopped by the "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server" ( This not-very-important thing allows you to connect to the SQL-Server Database ).
And now you can see "Detail" Detail means more Information about the problem i mentioned before.
"Login failed for user "satest" Now we come to the point which tells us that the server isn't satisfied with your username, because there isn't any other possibility. So lets read one more time thistutorialstep together :) :
BladeZ201 - How to setup SuddenAttack Private Server FPS GAME! - RaGEZONE Forums

Oh wow whats that? There stands in red written "IMPORTANT" O.O Maybe we should read this notice and do it.
"Type "sa" in both boxes. Otherwise you can't open the server."
Hm... what could that mean? maybe that you have to create a password called "sa" for the user "sa" and change in the config.ini the logininformation to "sa" and attach the database with user "sa".

And creating a thread seperate and asking in the mainthread is spam, mainthread is enough <.<
Should you have any further questions do not hestitate to ask me :)

Sincerely, Zenshin

Edit: Writing "please" is standard for asking after help and not "HELP ME" like a raped sheep ...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Client Link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, im 16 yo and im a turk :) i want to setup Sudden Attack PvP server with my friends :) But i can't :D Please help us , i came up to step 11

and it did, But 12. step ? 12.Open the client directory and click on command.txt , i have no client,so i cant found command.txt,,, im trying something for the first time, pls help me :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found working client but i cant found command.txt ? where is it ?
------------

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yesssss :D i find client :D But now ? I've done all but there were errors... Besides , yes i find GHSALNCR

>>>This is Client File
----------

----------

>>>>>>>This is error :p
--------

--------

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can we make this game online? People can play and registry from the internet?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can we make this game online? People can play and registry from the internet?

Its already working "online" TCP connection is working and udp too but there is a small p2p problem. Hint: look into the udpdriver.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i followed all the steps , but i cant login my server , gives an error, Pls help us[my&kaves15] Zenshin112

why it gives error ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well you cant connect to the Server. Either you Didnt Start it, wrong ip or no commandline is used.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My IP Adress :85.103.67.60 ,
command.txt.
config.ini
LOW_DB > Server Status
SALOGDB > Server Status

writes the same ip in the all. :)

Edit ///
We've done everything but there is a small problem

:) at last, we tried open GAMESERVERDEBUG.EXE , but did not work :) i will share SS

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My IP Adress :85.103.67.60 ,
command.txt.
config.ini
LOW_DB > Server Status
SALOGDB > Server Status

writes the same ip in the all. :)

Edit ///
We've done everything but there is a small problem

:) at last, we tried open GAMESERVERDEBUG.EXE , but did not work :) i will share SS

Program does not error but does not work

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Start Gameserverdebug.exe, start dbmon.exe give me a screenshot of dbmon.exe and copy the Event.txt log here.
You start it as administrator? You setted up the database? You added at the shortcut -command.txt ?

So give me:

-SS of dbmon.exe
-Copy Event.txt here
-Low_DB Serverinfo SS
-config.ini copy here
-command.txt copy here

Sincerely Zenshin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello We have a big problem We have 2 different server files ... we download the bladez201's server files link but dbmon.exe isnt there,,,then we download the other's server files link and dbmon.exe is there i wll share SS

---------------------------------------------------

First DB Files working SQL 2000, but Second[including dbmon.exe] DB Files not working SQL 2000 We dont attach second files. There is SS

Which file we need to use ? first ? second ? Pls help :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. You use the custom files from sdfsdf which are a fail. Use the original.
2. Dbmon.exe is not that important If you dont Own it... Usually you could debug it in c++ but i am too lazy to explain it a newbie.
3. In your gameserver folder should be: gameserverdebug.exe,config.ini,table.in and libcomservice2.dll.

I think it Didnt Work for you because almost everyThing for your gameserver was missing... So merge the Both folders and it will Work.

Sincerely Zenshin112

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i open port 12000 or test this ??

i,m Make all in you Thread and get error
after Start GameServerDebug.exe
Get Close the Porgram and error
can any one help me ??

Zenshin112 I need Your yahoo or Face or SkyPe i need Help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back