I even made it to the server window screen using the EverPlanet client.

Initiate Mage
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I succeeded in accessing the server window using the EverPlanet client.



However, the server is not showing up in the server list. I found the server address and successfully connected, but I still can't access the server. What should I do?



He said, "I modified the FileName_L.exe file to open the login screen, but the network is not connecting. To develop a server, you need to restore the patch." Please help me...

And kor patch code

// EverPlanet KR v1842
// HS
007551F0:
db B8 01 00 00 00 C3
00755280:
db B8 01 00 00 00 C2 04 00
007549D0:
db 31 C0 C3
// Mutex
00750576+5:
db EB
// Window Mode
006514A6:
db 33 D2 90
// unknown error
00C2D120:
db 31 C0 C3
00BE66A0:
db 31 C0 C2 04 00



and kor servr patch code
 
Back