• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I:SS Data--CaliBuildings|CaliNature|CaliProps|More

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RageZONE, Hoodie and I unpacked ISS and found MANY things Ive been looking for, for instance the ObjectsDepot for Cali.
When I threw the Data into my bins and tried launching Studio, though, It has a massive amount of errors and never opens. So its more a resource to Copypasta parts from.

Download:

Includes Working Artemis Hat and Dakotaz Hat.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f791/tut-add-artemiss-hat-974377/ How to get them working

REQUEST: Im requesting the "Sound" file, because the source I have dosent include a majority of the sniper sounds and such. If possible, id like an OLDER one, with the old Mossberg sound, and the old Blaser sound. Cheers, Ruskii.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I have a question which programs to edit files utensil For instance warz_hud

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I put the files but in studio only appers CaliNature, section of CaliBuilding empty.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i think that you need to convert from .scb to .sco first

No you don't. WarZ uses .scb instead of .sco. If a .scb is missing it will look for a .sco and when you run RSBuild it will convert it for you.

Enviado de meu GT-I9000B usando Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice there was a old source with cali tress but dosent have Texture nice post
Will Get !

Back