Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I:SS Data--CaliBuildings|CaliNature|CaliProps|More

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RageZONE, Hoodie and I unpacked ISS and found MANY things Ive been looking for, for instance the ObjectsDepot for Cali.
When I threw the Data into my bins and tried launching Studio, though, It has a massive amount of errors and never opens. So its more a resource to Copypasta parts from.

Download:

Includes Working Artemis Hat and Dakotaz Hat.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f791/tut-add-artemiss-hat-974377/ How to get them working

REQUEST: Im requesting the "Sound" file, because the source I have dosent include a majority of the sniper sounds and such. If possible, id like an OLDER one, with the old Mossberg sound, and the old Blaser sound. Cheers, Ruskii.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I have a question which programs to edit files utensil For instance warz_hud

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I put the files but in studio only appers CaliNature, section of CaliBuilding empty.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i think that you need to convert from .scb to .sco first

No you don't. WarZ uses .scb instead of .sco. If a .scb is missing it will look for a .sco and when you run RSBuild it will convert it for you.

Enviado de meu GT-I9000B usando Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice there was a old source with cali tress but dosent have Texture nice post
Will Get !

Back