ICARUS 2024

You need to open a folder with all the available icons of the game, get the traes icon (id to be exact) and index it in the traes line inside the FellowRes file, use bin editor for this, preferably learn how to use CSV Editor / Excel / OpenOffice whatever.
after that yes, put client and server side.
I found that the problem besides fellow_res missing entries was that the icons where missing from the folder they were supposed to be, so i got the icons from other client and am fixing the mounts/pets i'm able to, thank you for the help!
 
Last edited:
Hello, I have a connection problem since this morning. It worked yesterday and this morning it was impossible.
who has the solution pls
using another loginserver.xml?
 
Hello

I get this after done from everything i said the client problem test another client get same error help me please.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2024-12-03 163511 - ICARUS 2024 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2024-12-03 163511.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 96
Hello everybody

new update for the server with client

Matar - ICARUS 2024 - RaGEZONE Forums


replace ip : 192.168.1.131 with yours in confg + world DB + client

vm link:

client link :

mirror:

I dont have much free time to make everything work i put this and make it playable so feel free to help each other to fix things

Have Fun



Any idea what would inventory slots be called in SWF file? and where would it be.
 
This link [client link : ] is not working help please
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2024-12-17 003654 - ICARUS 2024 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot 2024-12-17 003654.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 107
It's a shame that there's no point in having a new server and being corrupt and selling items to players, among other things. Anyone who is selling a more recent server, send a PM. If I can't post this, I'll delete it.
not allowed to buy/sell files here. Also do not buy, you might get scamed. BTW these binaries are from 2018 lol. Newer ones look different. Only the data got updated which is easy.
 
Can someone teach me how to install SQL Server and SSMS and what features should be checked when installing and restoring the database and setting ODBC or anything related to the database or maybe a complete tutorial because I want to try a server outside of VM
 
hello i have a problem everything working fine in VM but after run .bat the game won't run and no any errors appear I had tried it before and the same thing happened..im using windows 11
 
hello i have a problem everything working fine in VM but after run .bat the game won't run and no any errors appear I had tried it before and the same thing happened..im using windows 11
look and instal Bin64\Redist\crysystem error install this
or more redist
 
look and instal Bin64\Redist\crysystem error install this
or more redist
i did it..but the game does not open..I tried the steam version to see if it works and it works..I don't have any problems with any other games, everything opens normally..I can't understand, if I don't figure it out, I'll delete it:cool:
 
Please help me
Can you tell me how to fix bugs related to buffs? Which prevent the server from starting


Logged at Tuesday, April 01, 2025 01:46:49
Executable: C:\Server\WorldServer64.exe

Exception Code: 0xE06D7363
Exception Addr: 0x0033:0x00007FFE9B47567C
Exception Module: <Unknown>
Exception Description: Unknown


04/01/30 01:34:11 [Error] 버프제거조건([D88]2넴_뎀감버프트리거) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/30 01:34:12 [Error] [GenerateUseTarget] pRec
04/01/30 01:34:13 [Error] 버프제거조건(이동속도디버프) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/30 01:34:15 [Error] 버프제거조건(궈드라게인_8자국(검발자)) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/30 01:34:16 [Error] 버프제거조건([D88]용석상무적) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/30 01:34:19 [Error] 버프제거조건([WR]쿼드라게인_차단 방패) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/30 01:34:23 [Error] 버프제거조건([D88]2넴_기믹뎀감버프1) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/30 01:34:27 [Error] 버프제거조건([D88]니드_물방울) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/30 01:34:29 [Error] 버프제거조건([FR]연속 부스터(c)) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/30 01:34:29 [Error] 버프제거조건([FR]연속 부스터1(c)) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/30 01:34:32 [Error] 스킬효과([펠모험]부스터) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/30 01:34:32 [Error] 스킬효과([펠모험]부스터+) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/30 01:34:35 [Error] 스킬효과(아이템고급화) 설정이 잘못됐음

==================================

Logged at Tuesday, April 01, 2025 07:34:31
Executable: C:\Server\LobbyServer64.exe

Exception Code: 0xE06D7363
Exception Addr: 0x0033:0x00007FFE9B47567C
Exception Module: <Unknown>
Exception Description: Unknown,

04/01/25 07:34:26 [Error] 버프제거조건([D88]2넴_뎀감버프트리거) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/25 07:34:27 [Error] [GenerateUseTarget] pRec
04/01/25 07:34:28 [Error] 버프제거조건(이동속도디버프) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/25 07:34:30 [Error] 버프제거조건(궈드라게인_8자국(검발자)) 설정이 잘못됐음
04/01/25 07:34:31 [Error] 버프제거조건([D88]용석상무적) 설정이 잘못됐음
 
Last edited:
Back