Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Internet Radio

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some of you may have heard of it, and others may not have. Internet Radio: Streaming music through the net. :p Well it just so happens that I manage an Internet Radio Station of my own. I'm actually looking for some DJ's (It's really very easy to do and no prior experience is neccessary). If you think being an iNet Radio DJ is something you'd be interested in, then feel free to get on our website and fill out the application form:
We have 2 iNet Radio Servers which are both capable of streaming to 500 listeners simultaneously.
High Quality (128-192k):
Low Quality (64k):
So whether you'd like to be a DJ or you just want to hear some new music, check us out.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude this radio thing is old on the internet
And wrong section, you should've posted in Recruitment & Dev

Have fun. :rofl:

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Some of you may have heard of it, and others may not have. Internet Radio: Streaming music through the net. :p Well it just so happens that I manage an Internet Radio Station of my own. I'm actually looking for some DJ's (It's really very easy to do and no prior experience is neccessary). If you think being an iNet Radio DJ is something you'd be interested in, then feel free to get on our website and fill out the application form:
We have 2 iNet Radio Servers which are both capable of streaming to 500 listeners simultaneously.
High Quality (128-192k):
Low Quality (64k):
So whether you'd like to be a DJ or you just want to hear some new music, check us out.

trying to work out why you`d think that we haven`t heard of net radio.

old news doesn`t make a good topic...usually.

good luck with the recruitment.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
didn't fragfrog have one but that died because of some unknown reason =/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Old and should be moved. :)

Back