Invalid Session Ticket Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
128
Reaction score
2
I have done a little script which reset your sso ticket, so you can check in again!

Hmz... If you don
 
Last edited:
Yo Mate ,

I tried to reset it 5 times , still get this bug . Same old bug

Zorex - Invalid Session Ticket Fix! - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I am not going to lie to you, this release has made my users rise between 2pm - 7pm. I have had none less that 50 on the hotel now, this is really amazing for me. Also, I've made it where if they get Fatal Errors or w/e they redirect to the invalid page. So they can fix the issue, :P Also, I am going to fix the page up a tad.

Nice release.
 
Faris the screen you posted isnt the ticket prob. And thanks for the release. Needed it really bad.Im sure users will raise now!
 
Well your script is good .

I will post you another screenshot in a sec..

Edit:// I think its not your script ...

Well but it says visit times web to reset ticket then disconnect
 
Nope not lying at all, you can check the hotel now, I've never had 71 users online after 6pm. This is incredible man, thanks for this release and it's a miracle, I am sorry for Singapore users though, they internet sucks kit kat bars, but soon they should get better internet service, they aren't poor by a long shot, but they have poorly made internet with only Static IP's ...
 
What do i tell them?

Well another ISP which is Singtel .

. Their services are slow but this ISP could connect to your hotel .

Well Starhub is fast but their customer services sucks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back