Invalid Session Ticket Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
klaudio is your error really the invalid session ticket? xD A lot of people have an error which have to do with connection (firewall blocking or whatelse). I think my scripts works... if not
 
Sorry to everyone other for German Dialog!

Du musst in den Ordner: Templates gehen! Du findest du unter Community eine .php Datei welche header hei
 
Hmz^^

If there would be a problem with the code.. you must fix it by yourself. :P I work on retrocms v2 .. so no time :D
 
can you re upload that full header..
that download link doesn't work for me
and i dont know how to make a link in header.php
please upload it by rapidshare or megaupload or something

thanks
 
I have this error not on my localhost but on my server.. it's awfull. Can someone please upload the full header for me? Download link doesn't work any more!
 
@sam, read the complete thread & then post.
The second one, badongo.com is working.

Mirror -
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/199679934/fix.rar.html
http://www.badongo.com/file/13453354
http://www.zshare.net/download/558288940ac6f2b9/
http://depositfiles.com/files/m7qdo989a
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back