• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

iPanel - Advanced Retro Management (PHP 7, Laravel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not mad at all, just senseless to keep a development open for shits and giggles when I can sell it privately

Ever seen me release most of my Node.js work? Nicht, I released the first test project I had with it and nothing afterwards. Money is power

All jokes aside, official change log for those who follow this project :D

-Middleware is now being used for permission checking
-Beginning of multiple service management is being added
-Plus Emulator support is 80% complete

Unsure of what CMS everyone will choose to use, and each having their own hashing method. I will of course follow up iPanel with a CMS adjusted to work with it's database, but multiple hashing methods will be supported for user password resets
(BCRYPT, MD5, SHA1)

As for services, my plan is at this moment to store connection information within a databse table, this way you can add or remove as seen fit via Cerberus.

I think that most people don't like your development because you act like a witch tbh. Are you on your period?

I do like your development, and follow your thread. But you act so weird to others users around here.
But what's your goal? I can see that you can make a good 'housekeeping', but why don't you make a cms including iPanel as housekeeping.
Like you can make a support ticket system in the cms and add a page in iPanel to manage the tickets and answer the tickets to users.
You can make a badgeshop in the cms and manage the shop in iPanel and so on.

But i wish you the best with your development.

Reaction score
I will of course follow up iPanel with a CMS adjusted to work with it's database

I joke with Ash (pea-brain) and people need to quit getting into things they know nothing of, in regards to me "acting as a witch." Truth be told, I don't do this development for anything other than the experience and so I can use it in regards to getting a job easier later on. It's nothing but a learning block lol

Reaction score
I joke with Ash (pea-brain) and people need to quit getting into things they know nothing of, in regards to me "acting as a witch." Truth be told, I don't do this development for anything other than the experience and so I can use it in regards to getting a job easier later on. It's nothing but a learning block lol
[/COLOR]

Goodluck.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reason that people don't like sometimes you LeChris is because you act arrogant. The design looks decent, but everyone knows that you don't code really good php..

Idk if you really code good or not.. I only saw your CMS (Retaliation 2) that has a really horrible php code...

I wish good luck to you.. but marketing your housekeeping solution in another housekeeping solution thread isn't ok. Also that is bad.

No one codes better than no one. Yeah everyone has a better english that mine..

Good luck, try to be more humility here.

Reaction score
Reason that people don't like sometimes you @LeChris is because you act arrogant. The design looks decent, but everyone knows that you don't code really good php..

Idk if you really code good or not.. I only saw your CMS (Retaliation 2) that has a really horrible php code...

I wish good luck to you.. but marketing your housekeeping solution in another housekeeping solution thread isn't ok. Also that is bad.

No one codes better than no one. Yeah everyone has a better english that mine..

Good luck, try to be more humility here.
Your PHP is horrible imo, need to stick with emulators which is what you know.

Retaliation was half a year ago, and was a learning experience. This is using a framework I know professionally and am very capable with. I would love to see your work outdo mine, and basing off of Azure's CMS and the over complexity and bugs regarding it - this is a very rich statement coming from you.

Surprised, I didn't hear the PHP speech you gave to Ash - considering the community uses outdated builds because they all use work from 2012. All of my environments as well as Ash's use PHP 7, and so should the community. It's a stable and very fast build as compared to others and even faster than HHVM in several environments. Do your research mate, and lay away from chocolate for a bit.

Sounds arrogant, you said it.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your PHP is horrible imo, need to stick with emulators which is what you know.

Retaliation was half a year ago, and was a learning experience. This is using a framework I know professionally and am very capable with. I would love to see your work outdo mine, and basing off of Azure's CMS and the over complexity and bugs regarding it - this is a very rich statement coming from you.

Surprised, I didn't hear the PHP speech you gave to Ash - considering the community uses outdated builds because they all use work from 2012. All of my environments as well as Ash's use PHP 7, and so should the community. It's a stable and very fast build as compared to others and even faster than HHVM in several environments. Do your research mate, and lay away from chocolate for a bit.

Sounds arrogant, you said it.

You say i code horrible, yeah? AzureWEB was also an experience.
Check this code, my actual project (not habbo related):

Symfony thinks i'm "Platinum Rank".. so i thin i don't code like a xit.

Reaction score
FwxwiKk - iPanel - Advanced Retro Management (PHP 7, Laravel) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back