Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Iplace CMS - OFFICIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Iplace CMS V1.8 - OFFICIAL RELEASE

Does the CMS not with IIS? I can not Register

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does the CMS not with IIS? I can not Register

Yes, well, you have to download XAMPP only and use the MySQL server of it... Then everything will work on IIS. So just download XAMPP, shutdown the mysql server of IIS and start the mysql server of XAMPP.

Sorry for this... I don't know why this is :-/

- Jasper

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The CMS does not work? My cometh when I register in the url and at the same without. Php at the end.

Then I get only 404 IIS Error.

What's this?

Sorry for my bad english I'm German.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The CMS does not work? My cometh when I register in the url and at the same without. Php at the end.

Then I get only 404 IIS Error.

What's this?

Sorry for my bad english I'm German.

I guess I generate the web.config wrong... I can't create that file, I only work with .htaccess :-/

Maybe you can try to generate the .htaccess file to web.config? It's possible, but I can't...

Sorry for this... If I could make a web.config I did...

- Jasper

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well i have errors when i try to install iplace. then it says no database then i add the database also got an error for that log see attachment copy paste crashed my tab :grr:View attachment 145590

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well i have errors when i try to install iplace. then it says no database then i add the database also got an error for that log see attachment copy paste crashed my tab :grr:View attachment 145590

Hi,

I realy want to help you, but can you upload that attachment somewhere else? It's not loading on TapaTalk :-/

- jasper

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Iplace CMS V1.9 Problems

Ich have a problem. My client load up to 42%. sometimes 70% or lower and then i get a black screen. (I dont have a Ad-Blocker when you mean this) Please help me! I have change the Client IP in config.class.php, the emulator dont have problems too and i upload my database first and then install the cms with cms database and no errors :?:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

See attachment below

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ich have a problem. My client load up to 42%. sometimes 70% or lower and then i get a black screen. (I dont have a Ad-Blocker when you mean this) Please help me! I have change the Client IP in config.class.php, the emulator dont have problems too and i upload my database first and then install the cms with cms database and no errors :?:

Okey, the client sent you do the /disconnected ? If so, go to your housekeeping and see "Client Errors", there appear all disconnect errors in english (no other language is avaible and possible). So, if you look there you see maybe the error there.

If not:
Click on the URL in the client, and press F12 and go to Console. There you find some 404 or other errors, witch errors do you see?

See attachment below

I see, what happends when you click on "Next"? And are you using XAMPP and witch language of the install page?

- Jasper

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

XAMPP v.3.2.1 English

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes it is

I tought it works fine? Try to chrck the database, maybe litle things. Don't forget to try the F12 and than Console. There you find ALL javascript or CSS errors if there are errors. Maybr it is the javascript, domainname/path or something like that... I realy don't know whats wrong unfortually... I'm sorry! You can try once more download the newest version of XAMPP, and try it again. I hope for you it will work! Updating XAMPP will have always good results (so far people updated it).

Good luck, when you stuck again: my skype is: jaspervriends

- Jasper

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Which Emulator can i use for the IPlace CMS v9?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Which Emulator can i use for the IPlace CMS v9?

The Emulators will be work...

Supported emulators

• Phoenix Emulator
  • Golder Emulator
  • Bcstorm
  • Butterstorm
  • Butterfly
  • Swift (ALL REVISIONS)
  • Plus Emulator
  • Plus Emulator (AKllX EDIT)
  • Sukis Server
  • And much more emulators!