• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Is anyone actively working on anything?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been snooping around here looking at multiple tutorials for the past ~3-4 weeks. I initially started with S1, but quickly gave up after I couldn't get it working. Later on, I picked up some S2 files and that worked pretty well for me. For the past 2 weeks, I started playing around with adding items in-game (extracting .kom files & using dbo.GoodsObjectList), PvPd a bit with a family member on another computer, and in general just seeing what every file does.

I suppose this brings me to my next point, is anyone in here working on anything? I've been doing a lot of solo-work trying to figure things out, would be interesting to see what everyone else in here has come up with.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im working on a gc web service, for fun only. Registration, adding cash and gp are the only function that i made so far, im currently working on adding items by using the gc web service im creating. it's running on node js.

things to do list:

Add ANY ITEM
SET GRADE FOR RUNES (So far the max is 127)
Add ALL necklace & anklet +9 to account
CONTROLLING EVENTS (Rainbow and Perfect Event)
TRADE ITEMS

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im working on a gc web service, for fun only. Registration, adding cash and gp are the only function that i made so far, im currently working on adding items by using the gc web service im creating. it's running on node js.

things to do list:

Add ANY ITEM
SET GRADE FOR RUNES (So far the max is 127)
Add ALL necklace & anklet +9 to account
CONTROLLING EVENTS (Rainbow and Perfect Event)
TRADE ITEMS
So you managed to get cash services working? If so, impressive. I sorta gave up a week after I made this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you managed to get cash services working? If so, impressive. I sorta gave up a week after I made this thread.

Yes. :) I manage to make it work by instinct Lol. Some of the items i can't manage to buy because of the errors in the database. But i manage to track where the errors came from and fixed.

EDIT:

You can join to my server if you want to, here is my ip: 112.202.10.239.
Just visit to register

Last edited:
Back