Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is anyone actively working on anything?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been snooping around here looking at multiple tutorials for the past ~3-4 weeks. I initially started with S1, but quickly gave up after I couldn't get it working. Later on, I picked up some S2 files and that worked pretty well for me. For the past 2 weeks, I started playing around with adding items in-game (extracting .kom files & using dbo.GoodsObjectList), PvPd a bit with a family member on another computer, and in general just seeing what every file does.

I suppose this brings me to my next point, is anyone in here working on anything? I've been doing a lot of solo-work trying to figure things out, would be interesting to see what everyone else in here has come up with.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im working on a gc web service, for fun only. Registration, adding cash and gp are the only function that i made so far, im currently working on adding items by using the gc web service im creating. it's running on node js.

things to do list:

Add ANY ITEM
SET GRADE FOR RUNES (So far the max is 127)
Add ALL necklace & anklet +9 to account
CONTROLLING EVENTS (Rainbow and Perfect Event)
TRADE ITEMS

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im working on a gc web service, for fun only. Registration, adding cash and gp are the only function that i made so far, im currently working on adding items by using the gc web service im creating. it's running on node js.

things to do list:

Add ANY ITEM
SET GRADE FOR RUNES (So far the max is 127)
Add ALL necklace & anklet +9 to account
CONTROLLING EVENTS (Rainbow and Perfect Event)
TRADE ITEMS
So you managed to get cash services working? If so, impressive. I sorta gave up a week after I made this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you managed to get cash services working? If so, impressive. I sorta gave up a week after I made this thread.

Yes. :) I manage to make it work by instinct Lol. Some of the items i can't manage to buy because of the errors in the database. But i manage to track where the errors came from and fixed.

EDIT:

You can join to my server if you want to, here is my ip: 112.202.10.239.
Just visit to register

Last edited:
Back