• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Is it possible that there are leaked files of the Woosa-Maegu class?

I am very interested in BDO and have a server for testing and research but we are wondering if there are any leaks of these classes. Open for testing and fun. We've only seen the leaked files dedicated to mermaids.

And we are looking for teams or friends who love this game to develop it for the long term. Yes, and it will be open for testing and play for enjoyment, no commercial use. For people who like it and have the heart to develop it.
1712930265983 - Is it possible that there are leaked files of the Woosa-Maegu class? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am very interested in BDO and have a server for testing and research but we are wondering if there are any leaks of these classes. Open for testing and fun. We've only seen the leaked files dedicated to mermaids.

And we are looking for teams or friends who love this game to develop it for the long term. Yes, and it will be open for testing and play for enjoyment, no commercial use. For people who like it and have the heart to develop it.
View attachment 259529

There are no leaks of files newer than the reboot. But nothing is impossible.

1. You can create an emulator even for the newest client.
2. You can modify Corsair files. Reboot for the client version of Corsair has already been implemented, Drakania still needs to be done, but Iโ€™m almost sure that it will work well in Corsair. I canโ€™t say anything about Woosa yet.

Upvote 0
There are no leaks of files newer than the reboot. But nothing is impossible.

1. You can create an emulator even for the newest client.
2. You can modify Corsair files. Reboot for the client version of Corsair has already been implemented, Drakania still needs to be done, but Iโ€™m almost sure that it will work well in Corsair. I canโ€™t say anything about Woosa yet.
I saw some private servers have these two new classes, it's like magic, it's really interesting. But we couldn't find those files or the leak.

Upvote 0
These servers are emulators and this is their development.
Do you mean that we developed it ourselves by extracting it from the current client files? I'm new to this but I'm a long time player and really love it. Therefore would like to research or develop it. and friends like to enjoy the community

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh that's so sad, we just wanted to try riding the T10, it's nice and horny. I don't know how they have it. Tried searching on Chinese and Korean websites but couldn't find it. But if we have it, can we update it? Edit file: How many horses are there? Really, we only want horses.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have no experience in programming and working with server and client files, then consider that I'm writing meaningless advice for you. If you are regular players who want to run a server, then there is only Corsair for you and, as it turns out, not everyone will be able to handle its configuration.

If you already have a body of knowledge, then I say you can mod the corsair client and server and add new content to it within reason. But it will be far from ctrl+c, ctrl+v.

For example, you can make new horses and monsters work:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
doubtful, if they are it will prob be awhile if we ever see them surface publicly, but with how many leaks there were 2 years ago I really think the devs probably plugged poop up.
that being said, it is not impossible to port newer content from the client to the currently available server files. It would just take a lot of effort and know-how. The thing this scene is missing is innovative and active developers that want the general public to have access to such things and not be so "gatekeepy" about it.

however, if video game communities have learned anything from the past 4ish years, it's that anything can leak from anywhere and there have been way more niche/high level leaks than server files for a korean MMORPG that is still online officially.

Upvote 0
Back