- Joined
- Feb 14, 2007
- Messages
- 4,289
- Reaction score
- 7
I Did this when i was in canada.
CC please.
CC please.
Very plain and basic...
tbh. I like it.
clouds? sort of.. you overdid it a bit.. as in there's just too much.
why blue/green/teal though?
And last.. but not least.. a lot of your tags seem to look very simple and easy to do and plain.. but you make them look nice. idk why.
Simply and easy plus good looking is one of the hardest things to get in a design. The reason I used blue is because well the sky is blue :/
That's not a good thing. But what I really mean by that is it's not impressive and not good.Thats what i was going for :/
making simple, but difficult works.
Simply and easy plus good looking is one of the hardest things to get in a design.