Japanese Clouds

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
4,289
Reaction score
7
I Did this when i was in canada.

alexdesire - Japanese Clouds - RaGEZONE Forums


CC please.
 
tbh. I like it.
clouds? sort of.. you overdid it a bit.. as in there's just too much.
why blue/green/teal though?
And last.. but not least.. a lot of your tags seem to look very simple and easy to do and plain.. but you make them look nice. idk why.
 
tbh. I like it.
clouds? sort of.. you overdid it a bit.. as in there's just too much.
why blue/green/teal though?
And last.. but not least.. a lot of your tags seem to look very simple and easy to do and plain.. but you make them look nice. idk why.

Simply and easy plus good looking is one of the hardest things to get in a design. The reason I used blue is because well the sky is blue :/
 
FMK,
were you inspired by something?
or thought, or seen something like that?
or just been favored?

I think he was,
cause, this is extremely shocking,
for usually making simple, but difficult works.

TBH:
It would look like a painting for a second thought.
 
Last edited:
I think he meant exactly what FMK said even...

Simply and easy plus good looking is one of the hardest things to get in a design.

And guess what.. he's right! The hardest thing to do IS to make something so simple, but yet.. have a design that keeps the eye attracted to it.

On-Topic! : I have ALWAYS admired your blurring and sharpening, and i do like what you did with the text here
 
Back