• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Java] v206 Source Swordie-base

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Bellocan, thanks for the release. The community hasn't treated people that wanted to get into maple dev nicely at all, even if it wasn't to host a server and just looking to learn, it always lead to absurd amounts of money involved. Really, thanks again for this. At least I will be able to try my hand at Black Mage with a few friends XD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am stuck here compiling:
Compilation failureinvalid source release 17 with --enable-preview (preview language features are only supported for release 18)

Hopefully, you got this fixed. I also encountered this error when compiling with SDK 18 due to the pom.xml config. Thus, you have to use the SDK 17. I used 17(Oracle OpenJDK version 17.0.4) and for the Language level : SDK default(17 - Sealed types, always-strict floating-point semantics). With that it should work. You can check the pom.xml for more details.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete everything inside the Dat folder and re-launch the server to compile them again.

hello excuse my ignorance but where can I edit this part please if it's too much to ask I've been looking for 1 week and nothing I see it I don't know if it's inside src

Reaction score
hello excuse my ignorance but where can I edit this part please if it's too much to ask I've been looking for 1 week and nothing I see it I don't know if it's inside src
While using IntelliJ, press CTRL+Shift+F to bring up the Find in Files menu, from here type
Code:
[B]"Welcome to v206[/B]
and it should pop up immediately.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need some help please

Need some help, 2 question...

1. Does anyone know what's up with the 5 titles above the character? Can't seem to find what's causing them.....

2. How can I edit Collector NPC ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need some help, 2 question...

1. Does anyone know what's up with the 5 titles above the character? Can't seem to find what's causing them.....

2. How can I edit Collector NPC ?

those titles can be turned off an on like a emblem LOL.. npcs are python and they are located in the source...

do you plan on making a git so we can update this and make it more complete?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bellocan - [Java] v206 Source Swordie-base - RaGEZONE Forums

ERROR?

ERROR?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know why a friend keeps crashing after the game opens? i can play though

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Finally working after on a clean windows.
Is really great !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Recompile the entire project without error.
Deleted dat file and resubmit.
Purge entire database, redo the database.
Purge entire database + use replace the server file recompile.
But when play awhile, the error will happen.
Please help.

Working after I installed maven.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ew, you copied my OG avatar :/

Anyway, might actually have to set this up and log on to MapleStory for the first time in like 8 years. Thanks for releasing :junglejane:
Uhh could be, copied it few years ago from someone on the forum.
If it was you, thanks i like it! <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone knows the fix for this? fix.JPG - [Java] v206 Source Swordie-base - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back