Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Java] v206 Source Swordie-base

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Bellocan, thanks for the release. The community hasn't treated people that wanted to get into maple dev nicely at all, even if it wasn't to host a server and just looking to learn, it always lead to absurd amounts of money involved. Really, thanks again for this. At least I will be able to try my hand at Black Mage with a few friends XD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am stuck here compiling:
Compilation failureinvalid source release 17 with --enable-preview (preview language features are only supported for release 18)

Hopefully, you got this fixed. I also encountered this error when compiling with SDK 18 due to the pom.xml config. Thus, you have to use the SDK 17. I used 17(Oracle OpenJDK version 17.0.4) and for the Language level : SDK default(17 - Sealed types, always-strict floating-point semantics). With that it should work. You can check the pom.xml for more details.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete everything inside the Dat folder and re-launch the server to compile them again.

hello excuse my ignorance but where can I edit this part please if it's too much to ask I've been looking for 1 week and nothing I see it I don't know if it's inside src

Reaction score
hello excuse my ignorance but where can I edit this part please if it's too much to ask I've been looking for 1 week and nothing I see it I don't know if it's inside src
While using IntelliJ, press CTRL+Shift+F to bring up the Find in Files menu, from here type
Code:
[B]"Welcome to v206[/B]
and it should pop up immediately.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need some help please

Need some help, 2 question...

1. Does anyone know what's up with the 5 titles above the character? Can't seem to find what's causing them.....

2. How can I edit Collector NPC ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need some help, 2 question...

1. Does anyone know what's up with the 5 titles above the character? Can't seem to find what's causing them.....

2. How can I edit Collector NPC ?

those titles can be turned off an on like a emblem LOL.. npcs are python and they are located in the source...

do you plan on making a git so we can update this and make it more complete?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bellocan - [Java] v206 Source Swordie-base - RaGEZONE Forums

ERROR?

ERROR?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know why a friend keeps crashing after the game opens? i can play though

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Finally working after on a clean windows.
Is really great !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Recompile the entire project without error.
Deleted dat file and resubmit.
Purge entire database, redo the database.
Purge entire database + use replace the server file recompile.
But when play awhile, the error will happen.
Please help.

Working after I installed maven.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ew, you copied my OG avatar :/

Anyway, might actually have to set this up and log on to MapleStory for the first time in like 8 years. Thanks for releasing :junglejane:
Uhh could be, copied it few years ago from someone on the forum.
If it was you, thanks i like it! <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone knows the fix for this? fix.JPG - [Java] v206 Source Swordie-base - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back