juver sourcee updated files

@EmpireZ
I would like to ask, how can I disable gunner and Extreme class on this source code..?

there are many ways to disable classes. you can disable it from characterpageset.cpp or set 0 value on config.ini outdirectory of your game. if you want permanently disabled, slice the class at glchardefine .
 
@EmpireZThank you very much for your answers. I successfully removed gunner,
but there is another question.
How do I remove the gunner and extreme options in the gui file?
UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums


UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums




https://ibb.co/0YxXd9D
https://ibb.co/bsTS8Zw
How to remove this!!! thanks a lot for your help:lol:
 
How to fix the duplicate names on global ranking???
 
Thank you for your help. The problem of duplicate names has been solved, but now there is an error in the display of the class and my ranking appears in each class. What should I do about this problem.. and how to set the automatic update ranking in the game? ??



I want to ask you another question. I tried to use the Chinese version of the skill. It can enter the game and display, but found that some of the skills cannot be used... Do I need to modify the source code???
 
Any one can help? TIA.

https://imgur.com/sliBjkA
https://imgur.com/sliBjkA
UKnowMeKnow - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums


Code:
BOOL LOAD_PARAM2( const TCHAR *szRootPath, bool isServer )    {        std::string    strParamFile(szRootPath);        strParamFile += "\\RANLogs\\param2.ini";        std::ifstream param2(strParamFile.c_str());        std::string strDefaultHash = "asj385jgk69glfmvu5kfotkvitkvotkv";       SETSERVERHASH(strDefaultHash);        if (param2.is_open())        {                    std::string log;            while (getline (param2, log)) {                if(!isServer)SETCLIENTHASH(log);                 else SETSERVERHASH(log);            }            param2.close();            std::ofstream param2Edit (strParamFile.c_str());            if(param2Edit.is_open)            {                param2Edit << strDefaultHash;                param2Edit.close();                return TRUE;            }            return FALSE;        }        else        {            SETCLIENTHASH("");            return FALSE;        }    }
https://imgur.com/sliBjkA
 
We have the same issue.

How to fix this?

already check and experiment in source code also in Gui xml file. please help TIA.
find this line on Charviewrender.cpp
render fix - juver sourcee updated files - RaGEZONE Forums



anyone fix the gm account appearing on ranking ?
this can be done by add "U.UserType != 30 AND U.UserAvailable != 0" to odbcgame lib network
 
what server files compatible in this source can anyone please share the server files
 
Guys can someone help me , i want to adjust additional damage on Tyranny , where can i find it ,
 
anyone here know?
where and how to put in level requirements on gametime to vp ?
example: account must have at lease lvl 50 character before claiming gametime points?


you can set that on SQL Dbo RanUser then find on Sp/ StoreProcedure GTV



Guys can someone help me , i want to adjust additional damage on Tyranny , where can i find it ,


you can set that on tr1.ini find on glogicserver
 
you can set that on SQL Dbo RanUser then find on Sp/ StoreProcedure GTV






you can set that on tr1.ini find on glogicserver
Thanks for answering
Ive already check the tr1.ini , what should i adjust there ,
 
Back