Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Imo the retextured gate looks cool but I suggest you to change the floor textures in temp.
It doesn't look good if you got these green rectangles on a big area, even if you added some dark grass over it on a few small spots.

with kind regards,
Yah

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats the best colour rectangles for a big area

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IMO its not about the color of the rectangles, it's about the rectangles itself IMO. Just use some normal ground textures like Grass, Sand, Dirt.... If you wanna highlight a way/street you can use paving stones or your green rectangles :p

with kind regards,
Yah

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i love those rice fields and the distant horizon. nice use of space. makes me want to explore the area and just walk around :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Oh that unique waterfall it looks amazing with this new water color

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Showoff hard, just some random vids and screens of what i ADAPTED to kal, some took me hours, the other few mins :p

5dkAuk0 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

stfy3rU - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

yrWs7ed - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

SWnnbVq - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
:junglejane:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that this is not a super professional graphic design, but I just would like to show you my kalonline world project which I just ended :) I hope you gonna like it ^^

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

I just started with minimaps... And I think it look so horrible. And cuz it's showroom I would like to show you this ugly worldmap :)
And I think I need some help with graphic desinger xD skype: dm.maz3lt0v

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Rly nice, but looks like its all 1 color so i've adjusted it a bit and i've also included the islands ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks to admin... *snip*

the problem is not the ownership. the problem is its adversing a server, thats not legal in showroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back