Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Yui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a solid and nice simple style but I wonder if wouldn't be better if you'd have the classes separate. Everyone likes it in a different way I guess. Besides it's always better to check if you're using the right grammar. (It's called professions) I know English can be hard sometimes but its a must when you're creating something for the user interface. :)

Reaction score
It's a solid and nice simple style but I wonder if wouldn't be better if you'd have the classes separate. Everyone likes it in a different way I guess. Besides it's always better to check if you're using the right grammar. (It's called professions) I know English can be hard sometimes but its a must when you're creating something for the user interface. :)

ye iv been in work , thinking about that xd professions already fixed :p

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Raids. :glare:
Multiple parties allowed to start at one time - using channel system.

wow, definitly the best development I ever saw.
go ahead and get more stuff like that, for each levels, never ending fun, getting special cosmetic items out of bonus boss etc. group play with a healer gets bigger here.

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im sure you can do it in half of the time others would do :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if u want me to realse it i'll do ( its my first time btw)

Cheers,ALOHA

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would love to have it :eek:tt:

XD i'll release it in 10~20 min (working on website atm)

Cheers,ALOHA
---------------updated--------------
released leave ur likes/cooments ^^

Last edited:
Back