• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Keiz' Stackmagic Mass Height Modifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi yall!

It's me, Keiz. I release/post rarely so chances are you don't know me at all.
In short I'm a young enthousiastic C# developer!

Just wanted to show you what I was currently working on, it's not like special or something. Just something I guarantee your users will love you for adding.
It's currently just made for my custom emulator, hence the "Development" state.

So let's start with how I got the idea.
Some time ago I made the r63"b" (previous UI) stackmagic. It was made using the Wired pop-up to mimic Habbo's stackmagic tool UI, since my SWF didn't support the new Stackmagic UI.

Habbo's original version:
Keiz - Keiz' Stackmagic Mass Height Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

My Wired pop-up version:
1854835b41ac6270d38cf37eda9d3f7d - Keiz' Stackmagic Mass Height Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

It's use was exactly the same, but it's not practical. You see, the wired pop-up automatically closes as you click "Klaar" (Dutch for "Done"). So that's not practical at all.

So every time doubleclicking the furni, filling in the height for every single stackmagic tile.
It's not practical.

So what did I do? I simply made a command which modifies the stackmagic!
Not only does it alter the height by command, the useful part is that it changes the height for every single stackmagic in your room!

In use:
08c8ddf33781a35492e988dcf2697ced - Keiz' Stackmagic Mass Height Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

It's soon to be released for Plus Emulator (Sledmore's edition)
I know it's not very special or something, just wanted to share the idea!

Love, :blush:
Keiz

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lil update:
I forgot the different heightmaps,
now working simultaneously on different heights!
I stand by the fact it isn't much and just an idea showing to motivate to make this function yourself, trust me your users'll love it! Mine do.
aab3c0d9261a217395c722d5d6bd6030 - Keiz' Stackmagic Mass Height Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice mate, great release again x)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is a packet send to the client when wired is saved. If you dont send that packet, it wont automatically close the window. Simple fix I guess?

That's true, and I've both thought of that and added it,
but thinking about this problem gave me the idea of the command.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Extremely useful, good luck with the development.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So just another way to say ur lazy af to do everything manually like these useless enable commands like :hoverboard and it gives you an effect ID ?

Such anger,
I never made a hoverboard command, my swf version doesn't even support new effects <.>
Quite sad how you look at it, it's for the user's comfort. I'd be glad to make a command just for an enable if the user thinks that's easier to use.
The command is an option to build even quicker, meaning more fun.

By that thought why would you even make the stackmagic tile in the first place. Just because users would be too "lazy" to build with rollers? Idiotic.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Made the stacktiles work with a command myself a few months back, definitely worth it as the users loved it.

Not sure why you would make a development thread for it tho :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back