Keiz' Stackmagic Mass Height Modifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Joined
Nov 11, 2015
Messages
238
Reaction score
90
Hi yall!

It's me, Keiz. I release/post rarely so chances are you don't know me at all.
In short I'm a young enthousiastic C# developer!

Just wanted to show you what I was currently working on, it's not like special or something. Just something I guarantee your users will love you for adding.
It's currently just made for my custom emulator, hence the "Development" state.

So let's start with how I got the idea.
Some time ago I made the r63"b" (previous UI) stackmagic. It was made using the Wired pop-up to mimic Habbo's stackmagic tool UI, since my SWF didn't support the new Stackmagic UI.

Habbo's original version:
Keiz - Keiz' Stackmagic Mass Height Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums


My Wired pop-up version:
1854835b41ac6270d38cf37eda9d3f7d - Keiz' Stackmagic Mass Height Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

It's use was exactly the same, but it's not practical. You see, the wired pop-up automatically closes as you click "Klaar" (Dutch for "Done"). So that's not practical at all.

So every time doubleclicking the furni, filling in the height for every single stackmagic tile.
It's not practical.

So what did I do? I simply made a command which modifies the stackmagic!
Not only does it alter the height by command, the useful part is that it changes the height for every single stackmagic in your room!

In use:
08c8ddf33781a35492e988dcf2697ced - Keiz' Stackmagic Mass Height Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums





It's soon to be released for Plus Emulator (Sledmore's edition)
I know it's not very special or something, just wanted to share the idea!

Love, :blush:
Keiz
 
Lil update:
I forgot the different heightmaps,
now working simultaneously on different heights!
I stand by the fact it isn't much and just an idea showing to motivate to make this function yourself, trust me your users'll love it! Mine do.
aab3c0d9261a217395c722d5d6bd6030 - Keiz' Stackmagic Mass Height Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Nice mate, great release again x)
 
There is a packet send to the client when wired is saved. If you dont send that packet, it wont automatically close the window. Simple fix I guess?

That's true, and I've both thought of that and added it,
but thinking about this problem gave me the idea of the command.
 
So just another way to say ur lazy af to do everything manually like these useless enable commands like :hoverboard and it gives you an effect ID ?
 
So just another way to say ur lazy af to do everything manually like these useless enable commands like :hoverboard and it gives you an effect ID ?

Such anger,
I never made a hoverboard command, my swf version doesn't even support new effects <.>
Quite sad how you look at it, it's for the user's comfort. I'd be glad to make a command just for an enable if the user thinks that's easier to use.
The command is an option to build even quicker, meaning more fun.

By that thought why would you even make the stackmagic tile in the first place. Just because users would be too "lazy" to build with rollers? Idiotic.
 
Made the stacktiles work with a command myself a few months back, definitely worth it as the users loved it.

Not sure why you would make a development thread for it tho :huh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back