Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KO Coordinate Finder

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Edit: D/L Link was broken so I fixed it. Also I'd like to say that if I get some freetime this week I'll be making and releasing a version 3 that will let you remove spawns you've put in just by right clicking them and you will generate an sql script at the end. Anyone else have any suggestions?

My first release in awhile, first tool I've ever made for KO.

MOD_CHAMPION'S KO COORDINATE FINDER
This is a handy little tool to help knight online developers get coordinates to spawn monsters at certain locations, without having to log into the game and run to the spot and get the coordinates by hand. To use this little tool first set which npc you would like to spawn, how many of them you would like to spawn, and the respawn time of that npc. After that select a map, click one corner and then click another corner to make the rectangle spawn area, and then click the Confirm button to generate the SQL script that can be pasted and ran in the Query Analyzer to add that npc to K_NPCPOS.

Programmed 100% by MOD_CHAMPION
Big Thanks to NOVATECH for hosting a test server for me to get coordinates in.

Btw the F1 button will show info screen, and the F2 button will zoom in/out.

modchamp - KO Coordinate Finder - RaGEZONE Forums

download link:

I know it's not much, but figured it'd help some people out so I thought I'd post it.

Update: Version 2.1 Includes saving your script as an sql file to run later. Be sure to edit your npc id, number, and respawn time before you click your coordinates. And remember F2 will zoom in/out.

Any more feature requests?

-modchamp

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] KO Coordinate Finder

well nice but not really looks usefull becaze u need to go ingame to set real spawnpoints or u may put spawn accidently on a tree

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Those maps show trees as well. Thanks for saying it's nice though XD

Also, as always after doing spawns you should run through and do a double check. *GM Speed helps with this :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its perfec if this is your first tools ever release ;]
good work ;]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ya nice mod well done nvr got to test it of u ya git

offtopic XD
p.s grey come on release these unpacked file which i dout u have or got unpacked

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Lol yah, you never were online very long when I was trying to talk with you :p

Any requests for a next tool I should make?

Also I may be adding the other maps, usko cz, old 1098 maps, delos, abyss, etc. Just need to get some overhead maps. If you have any requests for add-ons for this please post them here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Good job :) nice work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Great work Modchamp...Long time no seen btw :p KO Developing is really moving forward now. I hope to see many new features from you :p I might myself script all the KE/ROFD quests and then just post them onto the forum...But thats a maybe..Anywayz, good luck and once again, great work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ya i got a few ideas for new stuff so pm me msn ho3 XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

dude! Honestly, not the biggest release i've seen, but has to be one of the most usefull in quite a while thanks a ton.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Thanks everyone, as I said if anyone can think of any addons for this they'd like let me know. Also if you have any ideas for what my next program should be post here or pm me and I'll try to do it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

modchamp, i got a great one. Add a lil db connection thing, and have it so you can select which monster, and then when you click to get ur coordinates, and press confirm it actually puts the mob in db :p would make poop soo much easier

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

That would be very good, would also have to have a selector for which eslant. I can try but don't get your hopes up and don't wait on it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Ahh, instead of connecting to db and doing that, what I'll have this do is have an eslant selector if you choose eslant, have a mob input, and then a Convert to SQL button that will then produce an SQL script you can run in the query analyzer to add all of them in. Look for version 1.1 to come out with that new feature later this week.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice job Modchamp, will come in handy definitely :).

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

awww brilliant modchamp ^_^

dohh
Reaction score

really nice one :)

Back