Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

KO Coordinate Finder

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Release] KO Coordinate Finder

Updated first post with version 2. Now outputs an SQL script you can copy/paste into the Query Analyzer and run.

Let me know if you guys run into any bugs or any trouble at all as I put it together rather fast this time.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Updated first post, version 2.1 released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmm i think u should add a menu to choose wich npc/monster u want to add ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

You click the button and type the number, different monsters have different numbers in some databases so short of connecting to the database and figuring out the number like that this is the best alternative. And since I don't feel like adding mssql connectivity for such a small program at this time, then this is the best I can do, sorry.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Fixed the broken download link. Also could a mod please move this to the releases forum?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

GJ, thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] KO Coordinate Finder

does anyone can use this right now, every time that i want to add a monster , my aiserver just doesnt launch =(

Back