Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kojic Moderator Application - Muonline Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Personal Info:
Name: Sydney Lumbao
Language: Can speak English, Tagalog
Hobby: Intelligence Networking on Computers!
Favorite Section: MuOnline is the best!

About me:
Well im Sydney from the small town of Cebu City,Philippines i graduated 2 Years in Associate in Computer Technology(ACT) and work as an self employed via networking on computers, i started to visit ragezone since 2011 for the interest to learn on how to make MuOnline Private Servers, for the past years i succesfully learn a lot of MuOnline's making servers,mu websites, and fixing some bugs i found, i made a private server last year and make it public but sad to say my server is down due to financial problems!

Kojic as a Moderator?:
I'm applying as a MuOnline Moderator because i want to be the one of the servant of Ragezone forums, because i learned a lot in here especially on MuOnline i want to serve this community with all my heart!,

What is a Moderator for me?:
Well being a moderator is not the way to make you famous or being high rank in the forums, being a moderator is servant to help the forums always organized and to help members especially to the new members here in forum!

What Kojic Contribute to MuOnline Section!:
Well im not so famous in MuOnline Section and i contribute a little help on other members for their misunderstanding on guides and etc., ! i know contribution is the very important to apply as moderator like Mental says "make sure you contribute to the section you are applying for"! but me i contribute a little help on that section but honestly i don't post some release configured by me but im trying to post some release soon when my files is perfectly to post!

If i have the chance to serve this big community i will do my best to give all my knowledge and skills especially in MuOnline Section to help others!

Contribution:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/subserver-another-pc-without-configuring-921165/#post7535984
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/make-sure-server-will-online-774477/

Kojic,
Moderator Applicant

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's been some argument on if a "post count" should matter when applying for moderator. IMO:
For you, you've been here an average of around three years, and you only have 136 posts, that could mean that you're inactive on the forums, or just don't post a lot on RaGEZONE. To become a moderator, you have to be active, not every week or so you pop on and get off after you've looked around.

For me, I've been here less than a year, and I have over 200 posts, that's because I am on here everyday, and now and then I take a bit of a break to go do other stuff.

To come to a conclusion, I don't think you're very "fit" for the job.

Reaction score
There's been some argument on if a "post count" should matter when applying for moderator. IMO:
For you, you've been here an average of around three years, and you only have 136 posts, that could mean that you're inactive on the forums, or just don't post a lot on RaGEZONE. To become a moderator, you have to be active, not every week or so you pop on and get off after you've looked around.

For me, I've been here less than a year, and I have over 200 posts, that's because I am on here everyday, and now and then I take a bit of a break to go do other stuff.

To come to a conclusion, I don't think you're very "fit" for the job.

yes its true, but for me it doesn't matter how big or small is your post count is,, we are talking about moderator and moderators job is to help others and you have the right knowledge on how you handle the section,,, my post count is not that big but my knowledge about MuOnline is more than what you think i've been experience a server for 1 year with my own administration without help of others only this place gives me more experience on how to handle it!, so in my fact this is not about post count this is about knowledge on the section what you want to serve for!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes its true, but for me it doesn't matter how big or small is your post count is,, we are talking about moderator and moderators job is to help others and you have the right knowledge on how you handle the section,,, my post count is not that big but my knowledge about MuOnline is more than what you think i've been experience a server for 1 year with my own administration without help of others only this place gives me more experience on how to handle it!, so in my fact this is not about post count this is about knowledge on the section what you want to serve for!

Nobody will listen to a moderator that doesn't know anyone in his section..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nobody will listen to a moderator that doesn't know anyone in his section..

He just said "my post count is not that big but my knowledge about MuOnline is more than what you think"

I think you should contribute to RaGEZONE first, then try out for the job. Show these people what your capable of.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
He just said "my post count is not that big but my knowledge about MuOnline is more than what you think"

I think you should contribute to RaGEZONE first, then try out for the job. Show these people what your capable of.

You can have the most knowledge in the world. If you don't have any connections into a community, and haven't been there before, people won't listen to you. Especially in a position of power.

Reaction score
im just trying to help by serving as a moderator in the forum,, but if you don't support me then there's no big deal :p

i know moderator is not easy to handle especially in this big community but i promise to do all my best just to help this community especially in MuOnline Section!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice application! good luck to you Kojic!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont really think the "connections" matter. Being a mod means you have to apply the rules on your section, having "connections" may end in some kind of corruption.
(Note: MAY, i did not say it WILL end up on corruption, just that it MAY.)

The post count....i dont think that's a way to know the activity of any user....i've been a member since 06-04-07, and my post count is pretty low....but only because i usually search what i need, and barely need to post.
Nevertheless, I can tell you that im here everyday, even without posting.

Remember this is just my opinion, my Point of View about the previously posted messages on this threads.

@Kojic: I Wish you Luck, and hopefully we'll have a Good new mod.

Best Regards.
Ian "Kurapica" Valls.

Edit.: I've just realized I'm a member since....almost 6 years now (next month), and have only 85 posts.....wow.....thats a LOW count ROFL.

Last edited:

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Decent Application, can't say I can vouch for you though, considering I've never seen any contributions made from you.

Anyhow, good luck.

Reaction score
Decent Application, can't say I can vouch for you though, considering I've never seen any contributions made from you.

Anyhow, good luck.

thanks iJak, but if i have the chance to be the one, i will promise to do my best just to be a good MOD in MuOnline Section.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You don't seem like a "21 year old", as your grammar isn't amazing, neither is your writing skills. Plus, only one thread was created by you before you submitted your application, so that's a lost cause thread.

Reaction score
You don't seem like a "21 year old", as your grammar isn't amazing, neither is your writing skills. Plus, only one thread was created by you before you submitted your application, so that's a lost cause thread.

Yes because im from philippines and just try to learn more english here, sorry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back