Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kojic Moderator Application - Muonline Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Goodluck with your application, Your English is good.

Reaction score
You seem genuine and come across as being competent. I can't vouch for your contributions, but I'm of the opinion that contributions don't matter much in terms of Moderation.

From your posts it seems you are mature and have a good grasp of fairness.

I don't know you that well but I will go out on a limb and give you my vouch.

We could do with some extra help in the MU Private Server Advertisement section, and I think you may be useful there for a start at least. We are three Moderators in that section, but it is VERY active and more help will be useful.

I hope that MentaL reads and at least considers your application. As always it is up to him.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You seem genuine and come across as being competent. I can't vouch for your contributions, but I'm of the opinion that contributions don't matter much in terms of Moderation.

From your posts it seems you are mature and have a good grasp of fairness.

I don't know you that well but I will go out on a limb and give you my vouch.

We could do with some extra help in the MU Private Server Advertisement section, and I think you may be useful there for a start at least. We are three Moderators in that section, but it is VERY active and more help will be useful.

I hope that MentaL reads and at least considers your application. As always it is up to him.

Good luck.

Thank you so much mate, yes MU Private Server Advertisement section will be a good for start because so many new post in there that requires to moderate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he really deserve to become a moderator he is so help full and he does his work very fast and very very very good...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you will be a good moderator in the Mu Section,

Support Kojic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice application! :deal:You appear to be experienced enough to be a moderator (posts, etc.) for this section. ^^ I'm assuming that your native language is Filipino..? Even though I am not aware of the language you speak and if you read it in context, your english is more then sufficient to comprehend. I'm rooting for you' good luck!
tumblr_inline_mgr61icxDl1qcqwuv.gif

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I vote for this guy. Seems mature, helpful and the knowledge of English is good enough for anyone with enough brain to understand. And as he said he is willing to improve it.
Just helped this guy with some issues at his own private server and didn't have any problems with communication between us. And as for a server owner he was very helpful and understanding and did configure all the needed stuff straight away.
So in my opinion he can be helpful and understanding in the MU Online Private Server section as well, which has become quite active, so it really needs some helpful hands to clean up the messy threads and remove any unneeded posts.

Reaction score
I vote for this guy. Seems mature, helpful and the knowledge of English is good enough for anyone with enough brain to understand. And as he said he is willing to improve it.
Just helped this guy with some issues at his own private server and didn't have any problems with communication between us. And as for a server owner he was very helpful and understanding and did configure all the needed stuff straight away.
So in my opinion he can be helpful and understanding in the MU Online Private Server section as well, which has become quite active, so it really needs some helpful hands to clean up the messy threads and remove any unneeded posts.

Thanks mate for your vouch :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
While your English is coherent, it does get a little fuzzy in a few posts that I've seen. It has improved a great deal though and I respect the fact that you're trying to improve it. But I'm not sure if it's that high of priority anyway. Good luck; you seem like you could do some good within the section. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Reaction score
While your English is coherent, it does get a little fuzzy in a few posts that I've seen. It has improved a great deal though and I respect the fact that you're trying to improve it. But I'm not sure if it's that high of priority anyway. Good luck; you seem like you could do some good within the section. :thumbup:

Yes im trying to improve my english and i know my english is not that hard to understand, Thanks by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back