Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kojic Moderator Application - Muonline Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You don't seem like a "21 year old", as your grammar isn't amazing, neither is your writing skills. Plus, only one thread was created by you before you submitted your application, so that's a lost cause thread.

Things like this really wind me up. Somebody sees someone on the internet with bad grammar and assumes they are 12. I think some people should open their minds and realize that not everyone was born speaking the queens English.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
You don't seem like a "21 year old", as your grammar isn't amazing, neither is your writing skills. Plus, only one thread was created by you before you submitted your application, so that's a lost cause thread.

Your grammar isn't exactly great, and your English.

Reaction score
Nice application, you just joined the forums though
You should stick around and wait a little longer, as you registered
Just this month, You may still be able to qualify though.

Good Luck :thumbup:

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Nice application, you just joined the forums though
You should stick around and wait a little longer, as you registered
Just this month, You may still be able to qualify though.

Good Luck :thumbup:

He joined the forum two years ago. :ehh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi,

Punctuation goes inside quotation marks.

Thanks,
Grammar

Good luck with your application. You seem like you are pretty fit for the job.

Reaction score
I do not know Kojic personally, but I do know a good personality and get a good feel of someone being genuine based on how they present themselves. I've seen Kojic reply and help in threads in the past, granted they were on passing through other sections of the forum so I cannot speak on a regular basis, but his attitude and answers have been both kind and helpful. If I were to choose someone to fill a moderator position, it would be based on how they care for the community as a whole, not a post count or how well they speak a particular language. At this point in time Kojik has been doing a great job of this based on what I see. We are all aware that face value is at best what we have to go on while interacting with others on the internet, thus far, you've shown nothing but good intentions, consideration and willingness to help others.
You have my vouch.
Good luck to you Kojik. :)

Reaction score
I do not know Kojic personally, but I do know a good personality and get a good feel of someone being genuine based on how they present themselves. I've seen Kojic reply and help in threads in the past, granted they were on passing through other sections of the forum so I cannot speak on a regular basis, but his attitude and answers have been both kind and helpful. If I were to choose someone to fill a moderator position, it would be based on how they care for the community as a whole, not a post count or how well they speak a particular language. At this point in time Kojik has been doing a great job of this based on what I see. We are all aware that face value is at best what we have to go on while interacting with others on the internet, thus far, you've shown nothing but good intentions, consideration and willingness to help others.
You have my vouch.
Good luck to you Kojik. :)

Thanks mate for your vouch, i do love reading your comment it gives me more confidence to my self.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vouched for. He provided a great help with my server.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Random question: What would you do if a person starts swearing at you and starts a flame war just because you got a moderator position? Please describe in moderator actions: delete / pm / warning / infract / ask for super mod attention / ask for advice .

Reaction score
Random question: What would you do if a person starts swearing at you and starts a flame war just because you got a moderator position? Please describe in moderator actions: delete / pm / warning / infract / ask for super mod attention / ask for advice .

well in this case ill ask for a Supervisor advice, i will not do anything to the user especially if he got some point!

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
The question was a trick question with no valid answer because I did not specify the gravity of the problem. Also the tone of the question was intended to create stress and see how would you react.

Kojic, you will do just fine as a moderator here. However based on your reply to my question I need to tell you that while you are a moderator you should not permit any badmouth or flamewars about any moderator or higherup even if they are right or not. If the user has 'some point' he should contact a superior or a super moderator to handle it. Creating a big fuss about it on the forums is only a childish way to attract attention and in most of the times he will receive punishment for this. Do not allow such things in your section.

I recommend Kojic as a moderator for his attitude and calm, also from his posts seems like a great guy ;):

Reaction score
why would i mod someone who created a copycat site, stole our subscription format and still charged people?

404_image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back