• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O L2Admin Installation Guide

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i've told before - it still does not work completele for me, but since noone wants to post complete guide i'll start to do this.
I'll do this step by ste - so please do not hurry with replies and question.

Let's go...

1. Additional Software that you will need:
- OS Windows 2000, XP or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IIS Server
----------------------------------------- think that all above you already have ----------------
- Microsoft .NET Frameworks ( can be downloaded and installed from Windows Update Site)
- ChartFX (Internet Edition) - Trial can be downloaded from http://www.softwarefx.com
- L2Admin by itself ( Setup - Installation Scripts - L2Import - L2ATL.dll ) - can be found in attachment. Note that L2Import archive has the latest data-files i've found
L2Admin is too large to attach - so it can be found in C1 server archive

So, please gather all this before you start

Attachments

• L2atl.zip
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,884
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gentelmens pls me help urgently!
I spent last my :censored: 8 hours with l2admin installation/reinstallation/reconfiguration.
Im absolutly deadly shagged and defenitly exousted instolling this software!!! :smilie3:
I would be appreciated if you send me 1-2kg of drug which had use to using during this software produced.
:SniperHea
Gents, I seriously ready to pay money (WMZ) to man, who can help me solve my problems.
:fear_1:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
plz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Error in '/L2atl' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[(1)(3740)2005/07/27 01:44:02] Start L2ATL component
[(1)(3740)2005/07/27 01:44:02] DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH
[(1)(3740)2005/07/27 01:44:02] SQLDriverConnect nWorldId(0), nServerType(1), connStr(DRIVER={SQL Server**;SERVER=127.0.0.1;DATABASE=l2admin;NETWORK=dbmssocn;Address=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=test;PWD=test;)
[(1)(3740)2005/07/27 01:44:02] GetDB SQLDriverConnect, SQLAllocHandle succeeded g_nQueryTimeOut(60), nConn(1), connStr(DRIVER={SQL Server**;SERVER=127.0.0.1;DATABASE=l2admin;NETWORK=dbmssocn;Address=127.0.0.1,1433;UID=test;PWD=***;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help?

any help me out? i think its got something to do with the ver 6.2 of chartfx when the guide and stuff is for 5.5.....
Server Error in '/L2Adminz0r' Application.

COM object with CLSID {21F49882-BFA9-11D2-A89C-00104B62BDDA** is either not valid or not registered.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: COM object with CLSID {21F49882-BFA9-11D2-A89C-00104B62BDDA** is either not valid or not registered.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\l2adminz0r\970995b5\561a5547\fsszih3t.0.cs Line: 0

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80040154): COM object with CLSID {21F49882-BFA9-11D2-A89C-00104B62BDDA** is either not valid or not registered.]
NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Chart..ctor() +13
NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Stat.ServerPerformCurrent..ctor() +23
ASP.ServerPerformCurrent_aspx..ctor() in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Temporary ASP.NET Files\l2adminz0r\970995b5\561a5547\fsszih3t.0.cs:0

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly) +0
System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +66
System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledInstance(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) +164

[HttpException (0x80004005): Failed to create page of type 'ASP.ServerPerformCurrent_aspx'.]
System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledInstance(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) +341
System.Web.UI.PageParser.GetCompiledPageInstanceInternal(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context) +43
System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, String url, String path) +44
System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, String path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig) +699
System.Web.MapHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +95
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +173

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone who has it working do this board a favour and create a new topic showing clear steps from start to finish how it is done in one post. We would :wub2: you forever.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone help me out with my error ? or give me a DL link for cfx 5.5 as that is what it appears to be looking for...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Page Error

Help me
An unexpected error has occurred on this page. The system administrators have been notified. Please feel free to contact us with the information surrounding this error.
The error occurred in: http://10.12.72.4/L2AdminWebSetup/Char/ViewCharacter.aspx?CharId=1&CharName=test

Stack Trace:

System.FormatException: Nieprawidłowy format ciągu wejściowego.
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider)
at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value, IFormatProvider provider)
at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToDouble(IFormatProvider provider)
at System.Convert.ToDouble(Object value)
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Char.Business.CharacterBL.GetUserData(DataTable characterTable)
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Char.Business.CharacterBL.GetCharacter(Int32 charId)
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Char.ViewCharacter.GetCharacter()
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Char.ViewCharacter.BindConnStatus()
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Char.ViewCharacter.PrepareUI()
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Char.ViewCharacter.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me pls i have a problem...
Server Error in '/' Application.

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Invalid enum value.

Source Error:

Line 39: -->
Line 40: <customErrors
Line 41: mode="off"
Line 42: />
Line 43:

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\L2Admin\web.config Line: 41

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.40607.16; ASP.NET Version:2.0.40607.16

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice

Help me
An unexpected error has occurred on this page. The system administrators have been notified. Please feel free to contact us with the information surrounding this error.
The error occurred in: http://10.12.72.4/L2AdminWebSetup/Ch...&CharName=test

Stack Trace:

System.FormatException: Nieprawidłowy format ciągu wejściowego.
at System.Number.ParseDouble(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider)
at System.Convert.ToDouble(String value, IFormatProvider provider)
at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToDouble(IFormat Provider provider)
at System.Convert.ToDouble(Object value)
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Char.Business.CharacterBL.GetUserDa ta(DataTable characterTable)
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Char.Business.CharacterBL.GetCharac ter(Int32 charId)
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Char.ViewCharacter.GetCharacter ()
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Char.ViewCharacter.BindConnStat us()
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Char.ViewCharacter.PrepareUI()
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Char.ViewCharacter.Page_Load(Ob ject sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()

bug Ncsofy

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
knife_sj said:
where is the fu**ing l2import.sql!!!!!!!!???????????
Stazis - L2Admin Installation Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

• install_script.rar
    6.9 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello everyone posting topic aout how to setup l2admin can someone uplod it to rapidshare and send me a link ? plis plox :] or post a link in this topic

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server Error in '/L2Admin' Application.

Failed to access IIS metabase.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironmentException: Failed to access IIS metabase.

The process account used to run ASP.NET must have read access to the IIS metabase (e.g. IIS://servername/W3SVC). For information on modifying metabase permissions, please see Metaacl.exe modifying metabase permissions for the IIS Admin Objects.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HostingEnvironmentException: Failed to access IIS metabase.]
System.Web.Configuration.MetabaseServerConfig.MapPathCaching(String siteID, VirtualPath path) +3492170
System.Web.Configuration.MetabaseServerConfig.System.Web.Configuration.IConfigMapPath.MapPath(String siteID, VirtualPath vpath) +9
System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPathActual(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean permitNull) +163
System.Web.CachedPathData.GetConfigPathData(String configPath) +382
System.Web.CachedPathData.GetConfigPathData(String configPath) +243
System.Web.CachedPathData.GetApplicationPathData() +68
System.Web.CachedPathData.GetVirtualPathData(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean permitPathsOutsideApp) +3385679
System.Web.Configuration.RuntimeConfig.GetLKGRuntimeConfig(VirtualPath path) +189

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42

I use: MSSQL2005 Dev.Edition, WinXP SP2.RU, IIS 5.1

How to fix this trouble?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1stofall - L2Admin was designed and compiled for .NET Framework 1.1
second is - i'm wondering what do you need it for - it is almost useless with C4 official server couse it is desigden for C1 database structure (ok it can be fixed in some way) and it does not support C4 CacheD interaction protocol

Upvote 0
Back