• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O L2Admin Installation Guide

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i've told before - it still does not work completele for me, but since noone wants to post complete guide i'll start to do this.
I'll do this step by ste - so please do not hurry with replies and question.

Let's go...

1. Additional Software that you will need:
- OS Windows 2000, XP or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IIS Server
----------------------------------------- think that all above you already have ----------------
- Microsoft .NET Frameworks ( can be downloaded and installed from Windows Update Site)
- ChartFX (Internet Edition) - Trial can be downloaded from http://www.softwarefx.com
- L2Admin by itself ( Setup - Installation Scripts - L2Import - L2ATL.dll ) - can be found in attachment. Note that L2Import archive has the latest data-files i've found
L2Admin is too large to attach - so it can be found in C1 server archive

So, please gather all this before you start

Attachments

• L2atl.zip
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,884
Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
Stazis said:
Do you have chineese fonts installed in tour system?

Did you changer your LocalizerResourse.xml file?

does this work if we use LocalizerResourse.xml if not whats steps isntalling chinies fonts hehe

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
plz

Server Error in '/L2Admin' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'us#' is not a supported language.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: 'us#' is not a supported language.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): 'us#' is not a supported language.]
System.Web.UI.CompilationConfiguration.GetCompilerInfoFromLanguage(String language) +128
System.Web.UI.CompilationConfiguration.GetDefaultLanguageCompilerInfo(HttpContext context) +117
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.HandlePostParse() +37
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.Parse() +200
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemThroughCompilation() +74
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemInternal(Boolean fCreateIfNotFound) +189
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItemWithNewConfigPath() +125
System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem() +88
System.Web.UI.ApplicationFileParser.GetCompiledApplicationType(String inputFile, HttpContext context, ApplicationFileParser& parser) +171
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.CompileApplication(HttpContext context) +43
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.Init(HttpContext context) +485
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetApplicationInstance(HttpContext context) +170
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +414

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
help help plz

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If someone knows chinese please help us with the translation to english, the I will translate to spanish :D

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its a nice guide still i cant connect, also the attachments dont have l2import *dont know how important that is*

Yes i used search and i also readed this whole topic. so meaby someone can post a new attachment with all the files *from this guide im not asking for all the admin files*

Also im translating the install guide and alt guide to english

Gtz mikev

*edit Stupid me got it all now Thx for this nice guide*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
F

ffffffff

Help me please.
I have this error
Code:
Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access denied. 

ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically {MACHINE**\ASPNET on IIS 5 or Network Service on IIS 6) that is used if the application is not impersonating. If the application is impersonating via <identity impersonate="true"/>, the identity will be the anonymous user (typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user. 

To grant ASP.NET write access to a file, right-click the file in Explorer, choose "Properties" and select the Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate user or group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes for the desired access.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace: 

[UnauthorizedAccessException: Access denied.]
   NCsoft.L2Admin.DB.SqlObject.ExecuteQuery(Int32 page, Int32 rowsPerPage) +49
   NCsoft.L2Admin.Admin.Data.AdminUser.Get(String id, Boolean isDeleted) +93
   NCsoft.L2Admin.Admin.Business.AdminUserBL.IsValidUser(String userId, String password) +13
   NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Login.ProcessRequest() +74
   NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Login.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +44
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +742

Whether it is necessary to configure aspnet?

and...

L2Admin Installation Guide
where GUIDE? two small posts ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Havin problems. I can get login page to load. Type my user name and password that i set then click login

At the bottom of Internet explorer i get, "finding site default.aspx" then a "cannot find server" message appears, anyone care to help?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got this error

An unexpected error has occurred on this page. The system administrators have been notified. Please feel free to contact us with the information surrounding this error.
The error occurred in: http://192.168.1.100/L2AdminWebSetup/Pledge/CreatePledge.aspx
Error Message: AdminId[admin] World[1] msg[47 Google Admin admin ]

Stack Trace:

NCsoft.L2Admin.L2AdminException: AdminId[admin] World[1] msg[47 Google Admin admin
] ---> System.Exception: SOCKET_CONNECT_ERROR
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Socket.SocketResultHelper.CheckError(String result)
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Message.Business.MessageSender.DoOperation(Int32 msgNumber, String msg)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Message.Business.MessageSender.DoOperation(Int32 msgNumber, String msg)
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Message.Business.MessageSender.CreatePledge(String pledgeName, String ownerCharName)
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Pledge.CreatePledge.ProcessRequest()
at NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Pledge.CreatePledge.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()
Please help. thanks

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MakaveliTha said:
goddamnit it dont work for me and now my asp reg page dont work too, arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg, pls post ja guide in english ;( i got still this error:

SQL ERROR World[0] DBType[ADMIN] Page[1] Rows[1] SQL[SELECT id, name, password, email, team_id, grade, is_deleted FROM tbl_admin_user WHERE id = N'' AND is_deleted = N'N']
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: SQL ERROR World[0] DBType[ADMIN] Page[1] Rows[1] SQL[SELECT id, name, password, email, team_id, grade, is_deleted FROM tbl_admin_user WHERE id = N'' AND is_deleted = N'N']

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[Exception: SQL ERROR World[0] DBType[ADMIN] Page[1] Rows[1] SQL[SELECT
id, name, password, email, team_id, grade, is_deleted
FROM tbl_admin_user
WHERE id = N''
AND is_deleted = N'N']]

[L2AdminException: SQL ERROR]
NCsoft.L2Admin.DB.L2ATLDB.ExecuteQuery(Int32 worldId, DBType dbType, String sql, Int32 page, Int32 rowsPerPage) +887
NCsoft.L2Admin.DB.SqlObject.ExecuteQuery(Int32 page, Int32 rowsPerPage) +120
NCsoft.L2Admin.Admin.Data.AdminUser.Get(String id, Boolean isDeleted) +93
NCsoft.L2Admin.Admin.Business.AdminUserBL.IsValidUser(String userId, String password) +13
NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Login.ProcessRequest() +74
NCsoft.L2Admin.Web.Login.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +45
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Everyone who is getting this error needs to change the 127.0.0.1 ip in the registry to Your Computers Name..........

Want to know what your comps name is?

Open your msql service manager..........Look where it says "Current services on" the following text is your comps name make sure you get WHOLE name.

Mine looks some thing like this....................." HOME\WDLMDP0534S"

Put the computers name on the following entries:

L2admin

W_0_CONN_AUTH

W_0_CONN_LOG

W_0_CONN_COMM

W_0_CONN_REPORT

W_0_CONN_WORLD

Now you need to make sure this entry has your servers name.

W_0_CALLNAME

I named my server Excaliber so mine looks like this

W_0_CALLNAME="Excaliber"

After you make those changes L2admin will work............

P.S. Who ever said using your IP as your comps name works with windows Xp is Full of bull poop.

I have Windows Xp Pro using my ip as the computers name DID NOT WORK.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what you are saying here, does not solve the problem in my case.

I do get this error :
SQL ERROR World[0] DBType[ADMIN] Page[1] Rows[1] SQL[SELECT id, name, password, email, team_id, grade, is_deleted FROM tbl_admin_user WHERE id = N'' AND is_deleted = N'N']

but my registry it's the way it should be.
You want to know where the problem is?
Open up L2ATL.DLL with NotePad and look for "g a m m a".
Here you go. That's the DLL internal settings for the registry and there is no way to change them, unless you tell me one :)

Upvote 0
Back