L2J Interlude Server L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

Alright, thanks for the update.:)

Will edit if this works now that i got the gameguard hacking tool error. Everything that I have tried before dident work so im not very hopefull.

When i edited my INTERNAL host name in my hosts file i can connect to it. But when I write my EXTERNAL host name ( ) i got it from there, i cant connect, even though i opened thoose ports that i have to (7777 and 2016) dont remember if the 2016 was right, but i opened the right ports anyway.

Anyone have the same problem?

:alienmental:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

Alright, thanks for the update.:)

Will edit if this works now that i got the gameguard hacking tool error. Everything that I have tried before dident work so im not very hopefull.

When i edited my INTERNAL host name in my hosts file i can connect to it. But when I write my EXTERNAL host name ( ) i got it from there, i cant connect, even though i opened thoose ports that i have to (7777 and 2016) dont remember if the 2016 was right, but i opened the right ports anyway.

Anyone have the same problem?

:alienmental:

I am glad to help. If you added your internet ip in the external then your friends will connect if they will add your ip in their host file. if you want to connect add in the internal the 127.0.0.1 and then add in your host file the 127.0.0.1.
 
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

I am glad to help. If you added your internet ip in the external then your friends will connect if they will add your ip in their host file. if you want to connect add in the internal the 127.0.0.1 and then add in your host file the 127.0.0.1.

So you mean that I can connect to my server if I use my EXTERNAL ip? I however can connect to my server if i use my INTERNAL witch is: 192.168.0.102
And not the 127.0.0.1 . I havent tried it at a friends hosts file yet, but i will.. Im afraid my router doesnt open the ports i want it too, sometimes it has its own life you know ;S

Oh! And one other thing. Theese NPC buffer and stuff thats in server, thats in the map "OPTIONAL" how can i add them to my server? i know i gotta put them in my gameserver folder, but theres a config map and plenty other maps too, and then it says i gotta run it in the mysql, it all says that in the readme. Im not very keen on mysql and it doesnt like me either so :) Help would be nice on this matter too :)

PS: Thanks for helping=)
 
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

sorry if this is a stupid questiob but im new to l2 servers. Is this an C4 or C5 or what lol >_< also can i use any client to conect to this or does it have to be a specific one?
 
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

This guide is a base guide to set a server it is the same thing for c4 , c5 , interlude and kamael the only thing that is different is the datapack. Now the datapack is for kamael so you need kamael client to connect to it . Gl
 
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

So you mean that I can connect to my server if I use my EXTERNAL ip? I however can connect to my server if i use my INTERNAL witch is: 192.168.0.102
And not the 127.0.0.1 . I havent tried it at a friends hosts file yet, but i will.. Im afraid my router doesnt open the ports i want it too, sometimes it has its own life you know ;S

Oh! And one other thing. Theese NPC buffer and stuff thats in server, thats in the map "OPTIONAL" how can i add them to my server? i know i gotta put them in my gameserver folder, but theres a config map and plenty other maps too, and then it says i gotta run it in the mysql, it all says that in the readme. Im not very keen on mysql and it doesnt like me either so :) Help would be nice on this matter too :)

PS: Thanks for helping=)

from the same pc add in the internal the 127.0.0.1

the npcs in the optional folder you can add them if you will add the sql in the navicat and the html in merchant or teleport or default folder. just see what will you use (trader,teleporter) :)
 
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

well this is my first time seting up a server and i got everything right when it comes to seting up the server ..but when i launch the game...it shuts everything down and a blue screen reporting an error saying that the file win32k.sys caused the error....any help on that?
 
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

If you added your internet ip in the external then your friends will connect if they will add your ip in their host file
are this very important?,
example : i want to make a private server l2 online and make my client setup file. if player download the client from my server n install it, they wont be connect until they edit host file and add <myipserver> l2authd.lineage2.com?
 
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

Hi. this guide is great! But i have one problem with logging in. Server starts Perfectly. I enter L2.exe, game starts, i put my id, password. Than i agree the license. And the problem appears here. I can't log in into server. when i press "OK" nothing happens. I thought it is about protocol revision, but it's not. Can somebody help, Please?
 
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

Ok ppl ...ignore my last post ...i got that over with...now my question is...for other ppl to play they only need my external ip right ?

if i dont open the ports i wont be able (neither my friends) to connect to my server if coming from another pc that is not in the same network but i am able to connect without opening the ports if i am on the same network right ?

sorry if this been asked before >.<
 
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

I have set up everything ok ... but when I try to input on chat

//admin or
//admin_help

a little screen pops up and that says data/html/admin/main_menu.html
missing :/

everything i try it tells me the same thing
what do i do plz help :)
 
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

Hi there, I think I've done everything as explained in the guide untill point 9 where you have to accept ports. I went to my windows firewall and told it to accept the ports. So yea, I think I've done everything as explaind (just not sure about the 9th part). I open the startloginserver.bat and gameserver.bat and get those screens:

heiser - L2J Interlude Server - RaGEZONE Forums

:alienmental:

So everything seems alright I guess. I go to my system folder and press on l2.exe and try to log in with the account I made but it says the password does not match the account. I tried making new accounts but it just won't work. Anyone knows what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

I have a problem.I do everything and when i try to log in nothing happens.I enter mi Nickname and my password but nothing happens.And i have 1 question.Do startLoginServer.bat and startGameServer.bat have to be running when i start L2?When both are running + L2.exe my PC retsarts.Waht should i do to play.Sorry for my English.I'm from Bulgaria.
 
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

need help....I have a problem upon running my server..I got a critical error

thanks....


:alienmental:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

hi ive been using this guide to make an attempt to get my own server up and running to do random testing and stuff etc.
i have gotten my server up and running (mostly) except that i cant get to the character selection screen from the server select screen. i took a screenshot of the startGamserver CMD thing and the circled area is what happens as soon as i am able to log in. if someone could help me that would be appreciated.



EDIT:nvm i figured everything out myself. over all a good newbie guide but needs a bit more work in the technical aspect of it for trouble shooting
 
Last edited:
Re: [Guide]L2J Interlude Server

Thanks mate! :) Good job with this tut.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back