Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[La Tale] Project Belos | La Tale Private Server | Now Open

Initiate Mage
[VIP] Advertiser
Reaction score
Discord: https://discord.gg/3nVWstc3Sp

Features:

Dungeons Up to 4.3k and 4.5k Ascension

1.5x entries up to Theater Eugamon! (Permanent)

Richiring Coin Party ( with updated prizes, such as abio cokes and ressurection potions)! Can obtain unlimited coins per day!

Increased ely gain rate (5x base ely gain!)

Introducing the GM cookie! ( 600+ enchant rate for 15 seconds)

Summonables Exp Gain Rate accelerated!

Summonables Quest Reward Doubled!

Ely Gamble box Available at Toma!(Event Map)

PvP Remastered! Ranked and Casual Open!

Massive Cash Shop Revamp (Cash Shop, Cash Rewards, LTC Revamp, Flash Sales Revamp)

LTC Rate Doubled! Enjoy more Value in the Cash Shop!

Burning Event Active! 3.000 Ascension! (Until Dec 31'st)

Guild Mission Rehaul! Increased Guild Stats and Guild Mission Rewards

Memorial Buff! (50% less Chance to obtain lvl 1 and 2 stats Across all tables. Enjoy higher Rolls!)

Codex Buff! All Items have 70% chance of sucess rate!

Fishing Buff! (Fishnets all available for sale at Fishing NPC!)

Twisted Set Buff! (Higher Stats available overall!)

Champion Mission Rehaul! all Missions give 1,000 points, Rank 6 Cost Halved.

Pet Stimulants Ranking only give B Rank or Higher!

Compass of Eternity Upgradeable to +99

Ice Charm Now Upgradable to +50

Goddess Card Upgradeable to +10

Zodiac System Rehaul!

Demon Watch/Dark Gale Grimiore! Obtainable through Events! (Watch Slot)

GateKeeper Has Joined the Fight!

NA/EU Servers

Damage Test Dungeon! ( 99 Runs)

Reach Unfathomed Heights with the Primordial Relic (Relic Slot), Obtainable through Degos!

Monster illustration Buff! 70% For all Cards!

Runes (Imprint) Buffed! Star/Moon Glpyhs No longer a Chase!

Login
ProjectBelos - [La Tale] Project Belos | La Tale Private Server | Now Open - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello Ragezone!
ProjectBelos - [La Tale] Project Belos | La Tale Private Server | Now Open - RaGEZONE Forums

To Register, Join Discord, Open a ticket and type !register.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Edit: If you are on EU and want to learn how to play the game or just get some help with how to do things and overall want a warm welcoming on the EU server,

as currently the most active player on the Region of the server, message me (Asura) on discord. Also, here's images on how to access it if you run into not seeing the channels below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review:

Project Belos.

This is a LaTale Pserver that I genuinely could not be disappointed of. Although its not perfect, a lot of things here are made to work and are also catered to the audience of a game that mostly is Pay to Win but in here, it's Play At Your Own Convenience.

And this is something that I appreciate. Among other things, they have pretty much the whole game covered and updated as often as LaTale updates as long as things work. Or if they're not, they find ways to make it work one way or another.

Kazno, the character you see in the picture above, is a great guy. I wish he replied to DMs more often but, otherwise, he works hard. Frankly, a little bit too hard. I wish I had that much passion and dedication for something like a hobby that doesn't bring me money to cover expenses.

The community is.. well, I can't exactly tell you because I don't know. I play on the EU server. That's right, we have an EU SERVER over there and holy fluffing smokes. OG LaTale argues " bla bla not enough people for an EU server " yet this server that has less players than the OG one has and we HAVE a server. This is the right step in the right direction for the game. And the few people that we have there are pretty neat. I can't speak about NA but everyone has their own opinion about people. This isn't a perfect place, the community isn't perfect either, there could always be something hiding somewhere, but the important part is that you enjoy everything that it offers.

GMs are active and they don't bore you out. They're there for things that you may need and unlike most GMs in other video games, they're actually Gamers. You could argue that's a bad thing but, a Game that is ran by Gamers and not by GMs that are hired? Huge difference in the atmosphere and a better one as well.

I'm glad Kaz posted this here. This server deserves love. I wish it wasn't a P server but actually was the game ran the way it is there by default because this is just so much better and its not so sketchy and money leeching like the actual game is as its constantly trying to find ways to make money out of everything.

A slight rant because I'm tired of these methods in video games and this one doesn't have them.

I frankly do not care what Papaya thinks or the Korean dev team of the game. A Western release MUST be catered to a Western Audience. And a Western release is NOT just to post a server in America and of all places, somewhere in the middle of nowhere California which is the FURTHEST away possible in the world in terms of geographical reasons, server latency and the likes. US is also not the only country that wants to play the game either. Folks from Asia who can't speak Korean want to do as well. Folks from Africa for the same reason too.

A WESTERN RELEASE means that the way the game makes money, the cash shop items, the way things are monetized, the access to the server (meaning there has to have access to NA and EU servers) is catered to the West. Not greedy American money making policies, not Korean culture related money making policies for how to sell a F2P game. It has to sit with a proper audience that caters to both NA and EU together. Aeria Games which was the holder of EU LaTale also shut down some of its games along side its EU LaTale because of how crappy their monetization was. To a slight degree, I mostly blame the original Devs for not creating a proper market place that sits with the Audience outside of their addicted Otakus in their own countries.

So thank god for this server.

With love and satisfaction of this game,
Asura / Lilithius

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This LaTale private server is King. You get all the fun the game has to offer without having to drop whole paychecks! And it pretty much keeps up to date with current content. Iā€™m never leaving šŸ˜­

OGC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been playing this game for a long time and it's been very much cherished. I thankful for everyone who worked hard to make this game happen. This Server is the best way to experience the game. The community is friendly and everyone is helpful. 10/10 game and server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have been off and on with the game, but the game is really good and way more rewarding than any main server. Its got stuff like increased ely gain rates and exp. There are a lot of other things as well so I would highly recommend giving it a try.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As one who has been playing this game since the OGP days, Project: Belos has been a breath of fresh air for me. It isn't super predatory on my wallet and I can play at my own pace without losing my mind. If you have any love for LaTale, swing by and try it out yourself. I promise you won't be disappointed! :bird:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Project: Belos LaTale Private Server

Friendly staff.
Play at your own pace game play.
Active events.
Large weekend and holiday boosts to game play (ie. Exp, and damage boosts).
Spend money, or no money at all and you'll still make progress.
Constant updates keeping the game feeling fresh.

Overall, I enjoy playing this server. The team is doing a good job with it, and I hope to see it continue and grow.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Project belos is a great new iteration of La Tale. definitley the best server out there offering everything a player would like. come check it out!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been in the private server scene since the beginning and I have lurked in multiple private servers and this one is definitely something different itā€™s amazing. I highly recommend if you like 2-D games like Maplestory or previous iterations of Latale it doesnā€™t require any money; latale usually does I would say it reminds me of aeriagames latale a lot and i really enjoy the community and highly recommended it! A lot of content is in it you get a free 170 for joining and thereā€™s burning event so you can try multiple classes I highly recommend recommend it

Rah

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As Someone who quit La tale years ago due to it being very pay to win this server has brought my love back for La Tale , I've been mostly Ftp only spending Money on Fashion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is great, everyone should come try it out. I used to play old Latale back in the day but this is way better. Staff also seems to put a lot of work into it, APPROVED!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've only been playing it for a bit over a day now, but the quality of life added, and the effort put forth for this server sets it apart from any server I've seen for LaTale. Definitely a fun play, and I have a ton of friends playing it, so it's got good social growth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a very fun server to play, very helpful community and a la tale server that is not pay 2 win.. almost all the good stuffs can be farmed ingame! you guys should join the fun if you have nothing else to play or do! see you all ingame! ;D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
KISS - keep it simple stupid

Project belos is a no hassle chill version of LT with alot of the pay walls removed. also there is alot of QOL changes that make this much more enjoyble than retail. 10/10 i would recommend.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What to say! Tons of QoL updates to make our lives easier, f2p support for players! A dedicated staff that implements multiple events to interact with the community. All in all the best server for Latale :) would recommend it to anyone !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
La tale server is very rare and this server is very good. The community is very nice even though only a few people in the EU server but It's ok as long as I don't lag. I suggest players who are old and new to try the Project Belos server it is unlike other La tale private server. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Commitment to fair play and healthy competition. The new server has brought a sense of balance, making the game more enjoyable for everyone. It's fantastic to see the community thriving in this positive and competitive environment. šŸš€šŸŽ®

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As a huge fan of the LaTale IP, this private server is a breath of fresh air and a step up over the official version of the game in comparison. Looking forward to seeing what's next for the foreseeable future of the server! Keep up the great work, devs! šŸ‘

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great way to come back to a game after a long break and need a refresh from the past or just nostalgic experience. Amazing server with a lively community that just grows as time goes on. Very friendly staff that love the players input on content or changes that could be made and follow through with them. The serverā€™s overall QOL changed make it more oriented to f2p providing equal opportunities to progress within the game. Everybody having a fair chance with much more to come! Hands down the best private server for La Tale!
10/10 would definitely recommend! Come join this thriving community of amazing people!

Back