• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Last version of osaflyff open source for sandbox

Reaction score
Well i wasn't sure if we should release the last version open source of osaflyff to allow people to use it as sandbox, and learn of it. But while german people have it ( ) i suppose that all people should have it.

So i give here a link (the last) for our V12.2 (thanks to chromi for uploading it :p) :

If some people want to enter in the team and help us those file will help them to understand how osaflyff work (for the moment cause we will rewrite all worldserver), and for the other developer you can probably find how we have implemented some packet.

Packetcommand.cs contain constante for packet command
ServerPacket folder contain all packet structures we have implemented trhey are easy to read

for the other thing...well you have to search :p:

PS : it's coded in C#

Last edited:
Reaction score
when you were children you may have play in a sand box...to make some sand castel.

in rpograming we could say that sand box allow you to play with the code make some test, learn...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it means it only works part of the way. If you want it to work as a stable server then you will have to finish it.

Its just like DragonSource. Its a sandbox as well. So don't expect to host hundreds of people at once on it. Ain't gonna happen.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
it means it only works part of the way. If you want it to work as a stable server then you will have to finish it.

Its just like DragonSource. Its a sandbox as well. So don't expect to host hundreds of people at once on it. Ain't gonna happen.

So its like the outline of a shape?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nice release :D but i though it was c++ 0......0 lol :S back playing with rune D: rune flyff is crap to me:S anyone know a better sandbox :p

You could always make your own sandbox if you want :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Scuse me i have this error

divinepunition - Last version of osaflyff open source for sandbox - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The application will not be able to launch correctly, click OK to end application

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you already have a thread for your error so all inquiries and such should be directed there. Please do not cross post.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i know now because caali dont release his/her source

Ducking leechers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol it says the program could not initialize correctly (0xc0000135). Click on accept to close the application.

Reaction score
try to recompile it...

if there is any error, well i'm sorry but it's german link :p

at first i don't intend to pu t a link, but while they have release it on ingamers.de....i was think that you can have the same file. If they don't work i'm sorry but not either my problem

People were thinking they can take our work and do more than us...well they have what they wanted now...trying to make those file work (even some people think they can do v12 or v13 server with it, but without any V13 neuz.exe they will not going far away...)

Back