Latale progress

Λκαяυz føяeνeя
Loyal Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
1,951
Reaction score
73
There are alot of people working on the low on latale, and alot are complete and are at the stage where people can play. Although they wont say this until they are stable and ready to release.
Just to show the community that there is still activeness.
 
There are alot of people working on the low on latale, and alot are complete and are at the stage where people can play. Although they wont say this until they are stable and ready to release.
Just to show the community that there is still activeness.
Yay!! :) I was getting a little worried haha. Glad to hear an update.
 
I love latale I am fluent in C# C++ and Python and C and could learn Java or similar... I will talk to you more if you would like another game developer. also my friends and i are thinking of starting a private server i could host a latale server and be a dev they can be web dev and admin
 
i cant wait im always checking this forum to see if there`s a release i hope one comes out in 1-2 month max time i wanna wait for one hehe
 
i'm working on this but my study is so busy this year...

now the lastest feature of the channel server is ------>>>>> i can load a map which displays all mapevents such as npc, transpoint...
 
I have a team of developers already working on a source for LaTale, its coming along nicely we are going to release it to the public in due time.
 
Just started Latale on the english one, pretty much nerfed and unable to try the jobs skills and stuff, if there is anything that i can help, feel free to ask, i can try. =)
 
♠Legion♠;4871418 said:
I have a team of developers already working on a source for LaTale, its coming along nicely we are going to release it to the public in due time.

THANK GAWD...don't fail out like the rest of them did...
 
♠Legion♠;4871418 said:
I have a team of developers already working on a source for LaTale, its coming along nicely we are going to release it to the public in due time.
Woohoo! Don't give up like the others!! :)
 
God, it may sound lame. But whenever I hear people on this forum talk about releasing a private server file for latale I get all excited (: Latale is the perfect game for me to play XD I really don't have a lot of time after school. But I mean, a private server of this would be amazing =D.
 
I kinda doubt this is going to last, But if it does i'm definately joining a server.
Hopefully they aren't like Nexon and start sueing everyone and ****.
 
Back