Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Latale progress

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is any LT server close to being finished? wanna play soon =P

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Shoot, I can't wait for a private server to release. I'm sick of all the slow levelling, taking forever to get 80, etc, etc.

撮影、私は専用サーバのリリースを待つことはできません。私はゆっくりとレベルを、永遠に、などなど80を取得してうんざりなんだよ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeha i gave up and just ask my friend if i can play his lvl 120

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why lol , n00b quitter don't give up i like Latale and i would rather play a private server im help for helping with testing the servers out and i can also help get it done in time me being a ex-developer of blizzard and some other small games like maplestory and im 100% succesfull

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aany1 know when the server is done? cant w8t .... wanna play now (im in english la tale lv 124 but.... i wanna reach lv 170+ and i cant in the normal la tale)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything was working great until I got this error. It won't print the name for some reason

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why lol , n00b quitter don't give up i like Latale and i would rather play a private server im help for helping with testing the servers out and i can also help get it done in time me being a ex-developer of blizzard and some other small games like maplestory and im 100% succesfull

You aren't an ex- developer for Blizzard.
You cant even form a proper sentence, and a SMALL game like maplestory?
MS has over 90million players, i'm pretty sure its not small, and i'm also pretty sure you've never even used a program to code stuff before, let alone worked at a multi-million dollar company...
Gtforagezoneplz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read his sentence.
DOesnt sound very proffesional :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes i agree, getting to 80 is so slow regular LT, cmon ppl lets all stay active so the server can start up fast!! Roamer, dont lose faith cause we have ppl just toooo eager to wait for private server.(we got numbers O_O)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GO GO GO~! A lot of La Tale fans are waiting out there for you guys to finish the private server of La Tale
La Tale will fail or success? Depends on you guys! I'll support you guys~! ^_^
Also remember to inform me when its going to be done, thx and good luck guys, our wishes is on you guys' hands ^o^ see ya later

Best Wishes: kenkoko *Big Fan Of La Tale but never make it to lv40 in official one >.>*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, i will never make it to 40 either...i hate grinding....and LaTale is boring when your by yourself...all my friends are lvl 100+ now

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
uhmmm do someone have the files? so i could continue with the development :S

Back