Launcher tera

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
1779037254962 - Launcher tera - RaGEZONE Forums
what this accountDBID?
 
That video only works for the old version of the Api,

For the new version 1.2.x, use this guide instead,

 
Upvote 0
That video only works for the old version of the Api,

For the new version 1.2.x, use this guide instead,


1779046967109 - Launcher tera - RaGEZONE Forums



Please help me with this, I don't understand where to get the password for Planet, and it's probably why it's not connecting. There's also a problem with Steer, although I followed the video instructions.
 
Upvote 0
How to set a password for sa user is beyond the scope of the tutorial, but a simple youtube search teach you in how to

Ex



Reme
Screenshot (167) - Launcher tera - RaGEZONE Forums
mber to change your sa password everywhere you use the sa user.

Regarding the steer error, most likely you are not starting steer server at all.

yes, I've dealt with this, everything is good, now the anti-cheat error...
 
Upvote 0
Back